Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,816 Members 39,203 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]KOT49H【4.4.4】AOSP Official Google Edition 【Verizon!】07-17-2014

Tip us?

CarvedArt
Old
(Last edited by CarvedArt; 30th July 2014 at 02:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell_Guy View Post
For me the stock kernel has been buttery smooth. Way better than googy. Although I do miss the ability to change volume levels.. Anyone have any ideas how to do that? Overall my volume is low from speaker and earpiece across the board

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...31799272261560
Should work, but I haven't tested it.

Make sure you have a good Nandroid, a bad value on your sound configs will give you a bootloop.

(If you know how to restore system files from within recovery and/or adb you could just backup: /system/etc/snd_soc_msm/snd_soc_msm_2x_Fusion3)

radpp16
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoman View Post
Depends on how many apps etc. are on your phone. I have about 6gb free.
The phone has 16GB. The GPE rom doesn't have any bloatware and its only ~300MB. I was predicting 12GB+ free space immediately after a clean full wipe install (prior to apps and appdata being installed/restored). Please educate.

BizzLeonDaCouch
Old
Thanks Meter 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by radpp16 View Post
The phone has 16GB. The GPE rom doesn't have any bloatware and its only ~300MB. I was predicting 12GB+ free space immediately after a clean full wipe install (prior to apps and appdata being installed/restored). Please educate.
that is not correct, the storage on the phone is partitioned = you will never see "12 gigs free"
Galaxy S4 Verizon - Hyperdrive RLS17! // KOT49H【4.4.4】AOSP Official Google Edition

The Following User Says Thank You to BizzLeonDaCouch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pmania
Old
Thanks Meter 184
I've tried flashing to tw, getting a lock and restoring my backup, but it did not work. I also tried flashing the mk2 modem. Would the hlos file help?

iamjerry123
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Hey guys,

It seems like my GPS keeps pointing west no matter what app I use.
I tried the Smart Compass, GPS Status, and many others. I lock perfectly fine, but I just can't get my directions to be fixed.

Any help?

-J