FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

[Q] superfusion kernel cwm stuck

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By noctv, Junior Member on 16th May 2014, 11:35 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
here is what am i doing
i flash c-rom-kk-v.6.5 kitkat
then i'm downgrading to jb 4.1.2
after installed kernel super fusion stuck at cwm logo nothing happend

how can i fix this?
Last edited by noctv; 16th May 2014 at 11:42 AM.
 
 
16th May 2014, 11:59 AM |#2  
Attitude.SSJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 944
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noctv

here is what am i doing
i flash c-rom-kk-v.6.5 kitkat
then i'm downgrading to jb 4.1.2
after installed kernel super fusion stuck at cwm logo nothing happend

how can i fix this?

Try this in fastboot mode: fastboot erase system and fastboot erase userdata...

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
16th May 2014, 12:22 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attitude.SSJ

Try this in fastboot mode: fastboot erase system and fastboot erase userdata...

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

trying to reflash the kernel can't get into fastboot mode, always on flashmode when pressing the back or volume up button
how do i get into fastboot mode now?
Last edited by noctv; 16th May 2014 at 12:28 PM.
16th May 2014, 12:31 PM |#4  
popthosegaskets's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 638
 
More
To get into fastboot mode, turn off your phone, hold the back button and connect your phone to your PC.

僕のINO2から送られてきた
16th May 2014, 01:50 PM |#5  
Attitude.SSJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 944
 
More
Errr... Menu button??

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
16th May 2014, 06:02 PM |#6  
Someguyfromhell's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,065
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noctv

here is what am i doing
i flash c-rom-kk-v.6.5 kitkat
then i'm downgrading to jb 4.1.2
after installed kernel super fusion stuck at cwm logo nothing happend

how can i fix this?

KitKat ROMs change partition tables. Flash stock firmware with Flashtool to restore original partition layout and then reinstall JB ROM.
28th July 2014, 08:20 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag Mashhad
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hi.same problem kinda.It's the rom I want to install:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...55657&page=131
I get stuck at fusion logo.My device is Neo V.help please
I'm changing from this rom to the SJB:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2723945
sorry for my english
Last edited by Ramin2097; 28th July 2014 at 08:29 AM.
29th July 2014, 05:10 AM |#8  
bejunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,736
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramin2097

hi.same problem kinda.It's the rom I want to install:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...55657&page=131
I get stuck at fusion logo.My device is Neo V.help please
I'm changing from this rom to the SJB:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2723945
sorry for my english

you forget format partitions!!!!

do this:

1. flash back OLD kernel from your old rom (4.4.2) (will boot)
2 go directly to recovery& FORMAT system, data & cache in mounts n storage menu. power off
3. flash fusion kernel now. & go recovery. again format partitions.
4. install rom
The Following User Says Thank You to bejunk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2014, 09:46 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Flag Mashhad
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk

you forget format partitions!!!!

do this:

1. flash back OLD kernel from your old rom (4.4.2) (will boot)
2 go directly to recovery& FORMAT system, data & cache in mounts n storage menu. power off
3. flash fusion kernel now. & go recovery. again format partitions.
4. install rom

Thank you very much.sorry for my newbie questions.don't know any where else to ask.so I want to set my governor and I/O to something balanced between performance and battery.what combination should I use for my Neo V?
and is that normal to get random bots every two or three days?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes