Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,482 Members 53,720 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from talkingmonkeys: Working version of 2.0 is now in the OP. Thanks for your patience!

[ROM] TMS3KK 2.0 NE4 | TW4.4.2 | (609 mb) [7-17-14]

Tip us?
 
talkingmonkeys
Old
(Last edited by talkingmonkeys; Today at 05:59 AM.)
#761  
talkingmonkeys's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1305
Posts: 1,174
Join Date: May 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Default 2.1 Incremental Update (7-29-14)

2.1 Incremental Update - Wipe Cache and dalvik and flash in recovery

- Tethering is now fully working. Bluetooth and USB Tethering also.
- Feature.xml made obsolete thanks to tdunham, its now ultimate.xml (This fixes its clashing with xposed)
--
-Rebased to s3rx 4.0. Below is what enewman17 added in this release.
- Launcher tweaks merged with mine.
- Disable scrolling cache
- Disable app signature verification
- Removed airplane mode toggle verification popup
- Infinite lock screen pages and all widgets unlocked
- System wide spell check (Language and input setting)
- Removed safe volume popup
- Dev mode enabled
- Unknown sources enabled
- Disable ASEC (Forward locked packages)
- Viper4Android built in

--Extra Settings (Those not listed below don't work yet and removing them is too tedious of a task right now)
App ops
Notifications
Volume panel timeout
Crt effect
Battery Style
Keyboard notification
Alarm icon
Blocking Mode
Enable AOSP lock screen
Secure lock screen widgets

TMS3KK 2.1 - AOSP theme: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567720345
TMS3KK 2.1 Stock Theme: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567720346

I'll need to redo the pulldown animtions, Might be a few days until I get to this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKAstro View Post
Looking forward to it.

I have a request. From what I have seen, the default save location for NEW contacts is PHONE. You can click on the arrow in the save box and select GOOGLE, but you have to do that every time. There is no way to change the default to GOOGLE. Apparently this started with KitKat - I don't remember having to choose GOOGLE each time in JB

Any APK tweaks that might work?

Thanks
Not sure how to change this one.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to talkingmonkeys For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mhumfleet
Old
(Last edited by mhumfleet; Today at 01:15 PM.) Reason: removed to reduce confusion
#762  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 122
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Michigan
Default messaging

what happened to messaging? flashed and wiped and it is gone
 
talkingmonkeys
Old
(Last edited by talkingmonkeys; Today at 05:28 AM.)
#763  
talkingmonkeys's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1305
Posts: 1,174
Join Date: May 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhumfleet View Post
what happened to messaging? flashed and wiped and it is gone
Sorry about that guessing you were using s5 sms? I'll find a link for you. Forgot to remove that part of the updater script and didn't notice it when I tested it. Reuploading with scripts without backups now. Also please remove your quote if you can so people don't find those dead links I just deleted.

S5 SMS: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=191

AOSP MMS: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...mojis-t2822800
The Following User Says Thank You to talkingmonkeys For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ptl4ever
Old
#764  
ptl4ever's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 88
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Brampton
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingmonkeys View Post
2.1 Incremental Update - Wipe Cache and dalvik and flash in recovery

- Tethering is now fully working. Bluetooth and USB Tethering also.
- Feature.xml made obsolete thanks to tdunham, its now ultimate.xml (This fixes its clashing with xposed)
--
-Rebased to s3rx 4.0. Below is what enewman17 added in this release.
- Launcher tweaks merged with mine.
- Disable scrolling cache
- Disable app signature verification
- Removed airplane mode toggle verification popup
- Infinite lock screen pages and all widgets unlocked
- System wide spell check (Language and input setting)
- Removed safe volume popup
- Dev mode enabled
- Unknown sources enabled
- Disable ASEC (Forward locked packages)
- Viper4Android built in

--Extra Settings (Those not listed below don't work yet and removing them is too tedious of a task right now)
App ops
Notifications
Volume panel timeout
Crt effect
Battery Style
Keyboard notification
Alarm icon
Blocking Mode
Enable AOSP lock screen
Secure lock screen widgets

TMS3KK 2.1 - AOSP theme: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567720345
TMS3KK 2.1 Stock Theme: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567720346

I'll need to redo the pulldown animtions, Might be a few days until I get to this.


Not sure how to change this one.
Do I still need to use I747m tethering fix ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Samsung SGH I747M loaded with

USING STOCK THEME
 
talkingmonkeys
Old
#765  
talkingmonkeys's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1305
Posts: 1,174
Join Date: May 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptl4ever View Post
Do I still need to use I747m tethering fix ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
No it should be built into this. I think I forgot to have it delete system/app/TetheteringProvision.apk though. You may need to do this.

Sent from my Samsung SGH-I747 running TMS3KK 2.0
Tags
kitkat aosp theme, tms3, tw 4.3
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes