Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Flashable rooted Open Euro d80220D with knock code and recovery

OP Kuoi

11th June 2014, 12:58 AM   |  #181  
didhiy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 1,150
 
907 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim dinamita

Maybe too soon to ask but my phone gets a bit hot
Coming from JB on an open 16Gb 802 I've flashed rom, baseband, supersu, kernel and it has been ok having to reflash again supersu to be rooted
Everithing works fine and sure I like kk but syncing for the first time with google and installing about a dozen apps it has been really warm
I've wiped dalvik and cache and even restored to factory default formatting sdcard and again while downloading and installing it got hotter than i've ever noticed on JB
Maybe too soon to alarm will see as i begin to play some games
Anyway great rom, hope battery lasts like JB

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk

I think better to update kk from ota or kdz first to make sure all partitions already on kk stuffs.

I dirty flashed my ESA 20A (ota + ioroot25 & autorec) to this rom + cloudyfa kc kernel, no over heat problem as I remember
Now I switched to rastigo ESA 20B because is closest to my origin rom
13th June 2014, 07:31 AM   |  #182  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by didhiy

I think better to update kk from ota or kdz first to make sure all partitions already on kk stuffs.

I dirty flashed my ESA 20A (ota + ioroot25 & autorec) to this rom + cloudyfa kc kernel, no over heat problem as I remember
Now I switched to rastigo ESA 20B because is closest to my origin rom

Thank you very much for the reply
I haven't had time to stress the device a little to see if it heats up again but I have an eye on it. Seems like there are other ways to flash apart of flashing from recovery. I've messed with OTAs while on JB and got a bootloop cos I was rooted since day one or so and I just followed OP instructions to be sure
I will wait maybe a week or so to complete 4 or 5 battery cicles and install some heavy 3d game to see how hot it gets
Again thank you!
24th July 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #183  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
[
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuoi

[B]You can flash my bloatware remover if you want [/]]

I Tried it but now I can not remove it anymore, even with a wipe cache / partition/dalvik

How To Remove it

Thanks
24th July 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #184  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 221
 
184 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbouillot

[

I Tried it but now I can not remove it anymore, even with a wipe cache / partition/dalvik

How To Remove it

Thanks

The bloatware remover doesn't install anything on your phone.
It can be used to uninstall things you won't need.

When you reboot your phone from recovery there wil be less bloatware on it , but that depends on what you've choosen to remove.
25th July 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #185  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuoi

The bloatware remover doesn't install anything on your phone.
It can be used to uninstall things you won't need.

When you reboot your phone from recovery there wil be less bloatware on it , but that depends on what you've choosen to remove.


Your are right; it is the dorimanx kernel. I try to remove

I tried to reinstall the the rom but some stuffs remains
30th July 2014, 04:36 PM   |  #186  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbouillot

Your are right; it is the dorimanx kernel. I try to remove

I tried to reinstall the the rom but some stuffs remains


Does anyone has an idea. for example I have STweak apps/icon I try to remove
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes