Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,731 Members 50,309 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][3.0 kernel][PAC-man 4.4.4BETA 1.0[PA,AOKP,CM]

Tip us?

fatboyslimerr
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by shumash View Post
You were at least two updates behind. Try clearing caches and reflashing.
I was on 07/18 and dirty flashed to 25/07. ART is such a pain after wiping caches.

Sent from my One S using Tapatalk
Phone - HTC One S - S-OFF/Supercid/HBOOT 2.15/Radio 1.20
ROM - CandyKat 1.5.6 - Android 4.4.4 - Kernel - Latest Bubba Kernel @1.72Ghz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tablet - HP Touchpad
ROM - PacMan ROM - Kernel 3.0 - Android 4.4.4

shumash
Old
(Last edited by shumash; Yesterday at 10:34 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1667

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongers View Post
Noticed the battery drain is more on this build than earlier builds. I'm pulling 22-23mA in deep sleep, whereas I had got down to around 6-7mA after letting it settle for a few days on previous builds. Fresh install (using tp toolbox to flatten the TP to start with) and with a reflashed A6 too. Dalvik and ART both the same, and I have my WiFi optimisation off and WiFi off during sleep. Checking for wakelocks ATM, but not seeing anything that is out of the ordinary...Going to reflash A6 to see if this helps, will report back shortly....

Are we going to see any more of the PA tweaks n settings coming across to this, similar to schizoid? Loved the ability to set different DPI per app and tweak the display modes....not after an eta, just curious to see where your are going to take us and our TPs

Still, loving the ROM, best thing to happen to my TP since Schizoid 2.11, nice one Shumash! Keep up the amazing work!

Cheers

Dongers
My TP has about the same battery drain in deep sleep as previous builds, 8-10 mA. PA doesn't even have the hybrid mode yet so it won't be coming into PAC for while. If you can't do without 'til then, you can try the Xposed framework with the per-app dpi and the Phab7 tablet ui modules (don't install Gravity Box; it's for vanilla KK ROM's)

shumash
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1667

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboyslimerr View Post
I was on 07/18 and dirty flashed to 25/07. ART is such a pain after wiping caches.

See post #100

fatboyslimerr
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
See post #100
Yeh fair enough. Will switch back to dalvik till I find something super stable. How should I get rid of 2nd SDcard? Clean flash 07/25 build? Thanks for speedy replies. Active devs rock

Phone - HTC One S - S-OFF/Supercid/HBOOT 2.15/Radio 1.20
ROM - CandyKat 1.5.6 - Android 4.4.4 - Kernel - Latest Bubba Kernel @1.72Ghz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tablet - HP Touchpad
ROM - PacMan ROM - Kernel 3.0 - Android 4.4.4

shumash
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1667

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboyslimerr View Post
Yeh fair enough. Will switch back to dalvik till I find something super stable. How should I get rid of 2nd SDcard? Clean flash 07/25 build? Thanks for speedy replies. Active devs rock

You can't.(although I guess you can manually unmount it). It's there by popular demand. If you don't want it, stay on the earlier build although that simply disables seeing it (it's there whether you see it or not).
The Following User Says Thank You to shumash For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dongers
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
My TP has about the same battery drain in deep sleep as previous builds, 8-10 mA. PA doesn't even have the hybrid mode yet so it won't be coming into PAC for while. If you can't do without 'til then, you can try the Xposed framework with the per-app dpi and the Phab7 tablet ui modules (don't install Gravity Box; it's for vanilla KK ROM's)
OK, reflash of A6 has brought it back down 7 -8mA, so looks like flashing battery after ROM is the way to go...

Didn't think exposed was compatible with ART... ?

Cheers

Dongers

shumash
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1667

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongers View Post

--SNIP--

Didn't think exposed was compatible with ART... ?

Cheers

Dongers
You're correct. It currently only works on dalvik.