Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,227 Members 47,465 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] brom error: S_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032)

Tip us?

testboy255
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [q] brom error: S_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032)

Hello, I have a big problem, I wanted to install a new rom pres latest version of the Flash tool and I formatted the phone and then wanted to install (download), and instead I'm still writes an error:ERROR BROM: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032).
You really do not know what to do, I tried a thousand thousand ROMs and flash TOOL, perhaps thousands of drivers on the phone MKT6589 drivers and still nothing.
I have a cell phone Star S7189 and it would not fit me because I am from Czech Republic and I ordered it from China, plus all the information to calmly bring upon request, but I'd be happy if someone advise how to fix it and install a ROM there calmly and basic .
Sorry for my English is not very good. I enclose a picture of what I'm doing.
Thank you for your willingness to help me solve.
The fact is quite acute as I am without a phone to free his right hand.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sts.png
Views:	210
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	2778985  

anAbbasi
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by testboy255 View Post
Hello, I have a big problem, I wanted to install a new rom pres latest version of the Flash tool and I formatted the phone and then wanted to install (download), and instead I'm still writes an error:ERROR BROM: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032).
You really do not know what to do, I tried a thousand thousand ROMs and flash TOOL, perhaps thousands of drivers on the phone MKT6589 drivers and still nothing.
I have a cell phone Star S7189 and it would not fit me because I am from Czech Republic and I ordered it from China, plus all the information to calmly bring upon request, but I'd be happy if someone advise how to fix it and install a ROM there calmly and basic .
Sorry for my English is not very good. I enclose a picture of what I'm doing.
Thank you for your willingness to help me solve.
The fact is quite acute as I am without a phone to free his right hand.
I am facing a similar problem after formatting my device.
Did you ever find a solution?

testboy255
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Yes, I have already found a solution, it was a problem in the ROM, it is necessary to find an original ROM only on the specific type of cell phone and everything goes smoothly.
The Following User Says Thank You to testboy255 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]