Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[q] brom error: S_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032)

OP testboy255

3rd June 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Hello, I have a big problem, I wanted to install a new rom pres latest version of the Flash tool and I formatted the phone and then wanted to install (download), and instead I'm still writes an error:ERROR BROM: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032).
You really do not know what to do, I tried a thousand thousand ROMs and flash TOOL, perhaps thousands of drivers on the phone MKT6589 drivers and still nothing.
I have a cell phone Star S7189 and it would not fit me because I am from Czech Republic and I ordered it from China, plus all the information to calmly bring upon request, but I'd be happy if someone advise how to fix it and install a ROM there calmly and basic .
Sorry for my English is not very good. I enclose a picture of what I'm doing.
Thank you for your willingness to help me solve.
The fact is quite acute as I am without a phone to free his right hand.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sts.png
Views:	350
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	2778985  
27th July 2014, 01:19 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by testboy255

Hello, I have a big problem, I wanted to install a new rom pres latest version of the Flash tool and I formatted the phone and then wanted to install (download), and instead I'm still writes an error:ERROR BROM: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032).
You really do not know what to do, I tried a thousand thousand ROMs and flash TOOL, perhaps thousands of drivers on the phone MKT6589 drivers and still nothing.
I have a cell phone Star S7189 and it would not fit me because I am from Czech Republic and I ordered it from China, plus all the information to calmly bring upon request, but I'd be happy if someone advise how to fix it and install a ROM there calmly and basic .
Sorry for my English is not very good. I enclose a picture of what I'm doing.
Thank you for your willingness to help me solve.
The fact is quite acute as I am without a phone to free his right hand.

I am facing a similar problem after formatting my device.
Did you ever find a solution?
30th July 2014, 09:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Yes, I have already found a solution, it was a problem in the ROM, it is necessary to find an original ROM only on the specific type of cell phone and everything goes smoothly.
The Following User Says Thank You to testboy255 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread