Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 47,929 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] at&t I337UCUFNC1 Root?

Tip us?
 
Jbjamin
Old
#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2013
Reboot your phone into download mode and use the NB1 full odin tar. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...66&postcount=2

Use the MK2 downgrade method to obtain root. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2663545

Then use the NC1 keep root http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2730144

This should help.
 
DornoDiosMio
Old
#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 104
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Houston
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbjamin View Post
Reboot your phone into download mode and use the NB1 full odin tar. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...66&postcount=2

Use the MK2 downgrade method to obtain root. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2663545

Then use the NC1 keep root http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2730144

This should help.
Can you repost those links please because none of them are valid...

Somehow when the post was made the links were messed up so the middle part is missing and just has ... instead. Thanks!

Trying to fix my mothers phone which she accidentally updated!
 
TaylorV
Old
#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DornoDiosMio View Post
Can you repost those links please because none of them are valid...

Somehow when the post was made the links were messed up so the middle part is missing and just has ... instead. Thanks!

Trying to fix my mothers phone which she accidentally updated!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=50667366
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2663545
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2730144

There you go
The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorV For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
K5LK
Old
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default Rooting I337UCUFNC1

Hi. I have followed the threads for a while on rooting my I337. I purchased it used a month ago and really want to root it and install a custom rom. But by reading all the threads I am confused and somewhat worried I will brick it!

Can someone explain to me real clearly what software and files I should use to obtain root on AT&T I337UCUFNC1 and install a custom rom? I am ok with downgrading.

Thanks much.
 
fhuddles
Old
#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default Rooting the ATT SGH-I337 build I337UCUFNC1

I have this phone: build I337UCUFNC1, and was finally able to root it via the Towelroot method: Towelroot dot com.
 
CaptainTrap
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhuddles View Post
I have this phone: build I337UCUFNC1, and was finally able to root it via the Towelroot method: Towelroot dot com.
i was able to root my I337UCUFNC1 using towelroot as well. however stuck trying to unlock my bootloader to install this custom rom: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2537495

any help is appreciated
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


And the Winners in the XDA Pebble Development Challenge Are…

Almost two months ago, we set out with Pebble to findthree amazing … more

MediaTek Releases Full Kernel Source for First Android One Devices

Those who might have thought that MediaTek wouldnever release working … more

Submitting a Patch to Gerrit – Featuring XplodWild – XDA Developer TV

Not every developer specializes in every area of … more

Learn How to Make a Live Wallpaper all by Yourself

Stillimages can bebeautiful, but some of you prefer to see animations on your screens. … more