Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,915 Members 43,117 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][PORT][All Variants] OptimusG3 Rom V1.2

Tip us?

SilentO
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Anyone able to get Isis to work with this rom on Verizon network?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Zoide_
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Is there a way to install the LG Voice Mate program on this ROM?

Thanks

Dewsy
Old
Thanks Meter 20
So comes an update to Lg G3 called v10f. Better performance, battery life, and camera performance. It eould be nice to see here....

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
Rokin my LG G2 (D802, 32gb, withe)
The Following User Says Thank You to Dewsy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

djmdias
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default LS980 LGSmartcardService stop

Hi there,

With version 1.2 on a sprint LS980, after each boot I get twice the message "Unfortunately, LGSmartcardService has stoped."
Do you know what to do to stop these 2 messages from poping up after each reboot, and what is causing this?

Thank you,

jptesar
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmdias View Post
Hi there,

With version 1.2 on a sprint LS980, after each boot I get twice the message "Unfortunately, LGSmartcardService has stoped."
Do you know what to do to stop these 2 messages from poping up after each reboot, and what is causing this?

Thank you,
I froze the apk with titanium. Maybe not the proper fix but it went away at least.

djmdias
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jptesar View Post
I froze the apk with titanium. Maybe not the proper fix but it went away at least.
I've seen that this has to do with the way the phone communicates with the SIM card.
So it's not a big deal if it fails to start?

CharlzO_2000
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Just an update on my own issues, and I'm pretty sure I'm in a very small percentage here with it.

Everything works great on the ROM so far for me. I loaded it at work, 4G/3G hand-offs have been fine, all the way home. WiFi at home works fine. It does shine a little light on the no data issue I had originally though. I have a Verizon Network Extender at the house, due to very low signal. It has worked perfectly fine on every other phone and ROM, until this one. For some reason, this won't pick up the data from the Network Extender. Regular voice side is fine, and as long as I have WiFi enabled, I get data. EXCEPT....picture messages can't come through when I'm home because of it. I have no idea what would cause that, or what possible editing could configure it. Sadly, the phone picks up the extender throughout my whole yard, so the only way to even try to get it to connect to the straight network data is to unplug it, go outside and try to get a strong enough signal to get the message (not been successful in that yet this morning...), then come back in and plug it back in.

Works fine on any other ROM though. I can sit here on WiFi, and when sending or rec'ing a picture message, the phone will kick over to the data of the network extender, and then send, and then switch back. This ROM doesn't seem to recognize the data side of the extender.

I can't quite justify backing to my other ROM just because of it, but I'm hoping I can somehow stumble across a solution somewhere. Just figured I'd put this out there, in case other people using Extenders/Micro-cells/etc have similar issues.
---------------------------------------
Current:
LG G2 (VZW) - OptimusG3 | Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE - Stock
Asus Nexus 7 Tablet - Stock
Retired: Motorola Droid 3, HTC Thunderbolt, Samsung Fascinate, Samsung Omnia

Dani01c
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Can anyone confirm if battery life is better in this ROM than Cloudy G3?

Bxrider117
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani01c View Post
Can anyone confirm if battery life is better in this ROM than Cloudy G3?
I would suggest trying either of these and judging for yourself. Both are great. I often switch back and forth. Either way you should be happy 😊.

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Free mobile app

Tags
lg g2, lg g3, optimusrs, port, rom