Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,095 Members 40,815 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][KIT KAT][n9005 & n900P/V] All Backs Black Note 3 TouchWiz 4.4+ [15-06-2014]

Tip us?

ronnie498
Old
(Last edited by ronnie498; 26th July 2014 at 10:44 PM.)
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2177
Mod Edit

Thread Cleaned & Reopened

Consider this as a final warning stay on topic, if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

ronnie498
Forum Moderator
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ronnie498 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Benny Bosser
Old
Thanks Meter 94
I just flashed this on Echoe Rom v15, which is NF4 based and I can confirm that it works
If I've helped, hit the thanks button

Galaxy note 3 SM-N9005

Rom: Echoe Rom
Kernel: AEL Kernel oc at 2.8 Ghz
The Following User Says Thank You to Benny Bosser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

4aces
Old
Thanks Meter 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Bosser View Post
I just flashed this on Echoe Rom v15, which is NF4 based and I can confirm that it works
That's great to hear thanks buddy it means a lot to me hearing that. ..i have no idea why it won't for me. I tried with every possible pair of setting but when I press phone it says contacts stopped wanna switch phones?
My Device: SM-N9005

The Following User Says Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Benny Bosser
Old
(Last edited by Benny Bosser; Yesterday at 10:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4aces View Post
That's great to hear thanks buddy it means a lot to me hearing that. ..i have no idea why it won't for me. I tried with every possible pair of setting but when I press phone it says contacts stopped wanna switch phones?
Hehe, I think I'll hold on to mine There's one bug that I just found out. When waking up the phone you get this black overlay and you are forced to press the home button once again before you can unlock it :s

EDIT: Ow never mind I had Knockr enabled without knowing it, my bad

Galaxy note 3 SM-N9005

The Following User Says Thank You to Benny Bosser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

4aces
Old
Thanks Meter 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Bosser View Post
Hehe, I think I'll hold on to mine There's one bug that I just found out. When waking up the phone you get this black overlay and you are forced to press the home button once again before you can unlock it :s

EDIT: Ow never mind I had Knockr enabled without knowing it, my bad
Would it be possible to help out a little? Which SystemUI and mods did you choose. .. You running core files I guess?
My Device: SM-N9005

Benny Bosser
Old
(Last edited by Benny Bosser; Yesterday at 11:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4aces View Post
Would it be possible to help out a little? Which SystemUI and mods did you choose. .. You running core files I guess?
Yeah sure I'm still setting up my phone, so at the moment I just flashed the core files on top of Echoe Rom. I didn't install no mods yet, just my apps and everything runs fine. I'm going to do a nandroid and begin modding afterwards and I'll definitely report back to you, ok?

Galaxy note 3 SM-N9005

Tags
black theme, note3 theme, theme