Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 40,362 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ACTUAL 4.4.4 GPE/AOSP ROMS for SAFESRAP 4.4.2 NC2/NC5+ 4.3MK2&more!

Tip us?

taz1458
Old
Thanks Meter 74

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilie View Post
well i know that 3g should pop on automatically then your mms and calling works instantly but if you switch to LTE it makes the data connection but gives error for mobile and the calling and text dont work. so u can go 4g but only for data then u have to switch back down to 3g to have calling its wip but true AOSP not TouchWiz based.
I got the GE from the general discussion forum working fine. Just cannot get any data at all on that.

Sent from my Verizon S4 using the XDA App
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Verizon - Used the Unlimited Data Save trick. Screw you Money Hungry Fools.

skepticmisfit
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilie View Post
would you provide a link to this gpe eclipse 4.4.4 i havent noticed nitro released one?! thanks
Funny you mention that. I used to use Eclipse (I'm kind of a crack flasher, I'm running hyperdrive right now and it's been doing OK for me) and I think nitro said he had an AOSP version of Eclipse in the works. I actually looked on his forum and it seems that AOSP eclipse never got published. The TW Eclipse I do have but I don't see why the links wouldn't work that nitro has up on that thread

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app