Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,011 Members 38,986 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Yellow screens - does the problem still exist?

Tip us?

bobmarsh72
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by therebel88 View Post
I still have yet to see anyone post of a photo of their OPO where the yellow band is NOT present. Also if you look at all the press release shots OPO themselves take, they all show the onscreen nav buttons enabled. Surely you'd think with the optional capacitive buttons being such a selling point, they'd have press photos where they're enabled. but oh wait, that would show the yellow band
I would be interested to to see a photo of a perfect screen.

Had the yellow banding issue on my HTC one x, sent the phone back 3 times until I had a decent screen. Fingers crossed for my opo that I'm waiting to be delivered!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
HTC HD2 (RIP) > HTC Desire > HTC One X > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > LG Nexus 5 > OnePlus One (In the post!!!)

pieceofphil
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by therebel88 View Post
I still have yet to see anyone post of a photo of their OPO where the yellow band is NOT present. Also if you look at all the press release shots OPO themselves take, they all show the onscreen nav buttons enabled. Surely you'd think with the optional capacitive buttons being such a selling point, they'd have press photos where they're enabled. but oh wait, that would show the yellow band
I've seen one posted which was pretty decent, will upload as I get to my notebook