Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,614 Members 41,496 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Recommended Mail App

Tip us?

HeyYoWL
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon6 View Post
You may need to look up the other settings required. I know there are more but that was all I could remember off the top of my head. I don't have my tablet here to check sorry.
If you can let me know any time I would appreciate it!

solmail
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default SolMail widget improvement idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyYoWL View Post
- Has an informative widget that displays the subject and brief bit of the body in it (SolMail has a useless widget that displays too little info and Evomail has NO widget unbelievably)
Hi, as a SolMail Team, we want to improve the widget for you~ So, what's your opinion of perfect size of widget (with subject and brief bit of the body)? 1x1 or 4x2 is a little bit small, isn't it? Thanks for your opinion!

HeyYoWL
Old
(Last edited by HeyYoWL; 16th January 2014 at 03:24 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by solmail View Post
Hi, as a SolMail Team, we want to improve the widget for you~ So, what's your opinion of perfect size of widget (with subject and brief bit of the body)? 1x1 or 4x2 is a little bit small, isn't it? Thanks for your opinion!
The default Mail and GMail app's style of widget is all I need. Subject, brief lines of body, done. The lines of the body should be changeable by the user. I actually use 5 rows of icons with Nova Launcher and would prefer 5x4, but as long as it's resizable just like the stock app I'm fine with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to HeyYoWL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mcdeviant
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I had issues with Samsung'd default app. Used K9, loved it. Couple of small issues, but overall it was better than stock Android or Samsung mail apps IMO.

solmail
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyYoWL View Post
The default Mail and GMail app's style of widget is all I need. Subject, brief lines of body, done. The lines of the body should be changeable by the user. I actually use 5 rows of icons with Nova Launcher and would prefer 5x4, but as long as it's resizable just like the stock app I'm fine with it.
oops, sorry for late update.
We added resizable and scrollable widget on SolMail.(actually it's 2.0 update on May). It can be extended to the tablet size!
Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

Geotig
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I'm using Cloudmagic now, so far I have liked it. The only downside for you could be that the widget is quite simplistic. Anyway for me it works because I usually use the notification area to peek at new mails.

Oh and is really beautiful.

Enviado desde mi OWN S3010 mediante Tapatalk