Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,298 Members 42,971 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

☢ [ROM/THEME][4.4][NC2/NC4]** Got bigginsROM? V7.1 ** Illuminati Style! **[7/9/14] ☢

Tip us?

rjackson23
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbveb88 View Post
Can you go through your install processes, mods, exposed, etc.. I'm looking to see if a common mod comes up or common install steps so we can pinpoint it.
What Bluetooth devices is everyone using? Has this been an issue for you guys only V7.1?
My car switches from in ear calls, to speaker to Bluetooth and back. Working construction I do this dozens of times a day.
There is a lot of smart people on this thread. I'm sure we can come up with a fix.
I think it as something to do with the theme any rom I been on and I use one of them sprint themes it happens

suptt14
Old
(Last edited by suptt14; Today at 06:43 AM.)
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjackson23 View Post
I think it as something to do with the theme any rom I been on and I use one of them sprint themes it happens
Not using a theme here other than the one the comes on. Did a fresh install from Odin to 7 then up to 7.1 with MJE modem because I get the best service with it.
I am using a few xposed mods. App settings, gravitybox, greenify, Samsung data connection icon fix, Wanam, xposed recent tasks ram, YouTube adaway
It happens on all my Bluetooth devices. Being a Smartbean in my car for music. A Plantronics headset, and a Toshiba Bluetooth speaker.
Sorry I can't recall if this happened on any other versions as I have been on 7.1 since it was released
What's crazy to me is that it doesn't actually drop the call, it just seems that way on my phone but like I said when I redial the call right away, the person will still be talking like I never went anywhere lol