Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,298 Members 42,788 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I got the device into fastboot mode

Tip us?

epicfailol
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I got the device into fastboot mode

You can use the command "adb reboot-bootloader", I didn't see anyone else try this on here. Unfortunately, fastboot still doesn't recognize the device. I used the stock USB cable, I also tried doing it with my factory cable, but the device rebooted to a black screen and I got it recognized as "Qualcomm QH-USB QDloader"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P2142796.jpg
Views:	822
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	2579579  

amazonhdx
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicfailol View Post
You can use the command "adb reboot-bootloader", I didn't see anyone else try this on here. Unfortunately, fastboot still doesn't recognize the device. I used the stock USB cable, I also tried doing it with my factory cable, but the device rebooted to a black screen and I got it recognized as "Qualcomm QH-USB QDloader"
need use QPST (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2588608&page=5)
but this way not completed until the end of

epicfailol
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I managed to send a command with fastboot under linux (Windows just didn't work, but in device manager I got it to show up as fastboot), did anyone else try this?

GSLEON3
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 1313

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicfailol View Post
I managed to send a command with fastboot under linux (Windows just didn't work, but in device manager I got it to show up as fastboot), did anyone else try this?
Really? & just what command did you send using fastboot? Unless you have a magic kernel & bootloader, there is no fastboot access without passing the key. The way updates are performed on the KF HDX are fairly abnormal compared to other devices, which is why you see two kernel, stream writer & other such files & apps.
Ingress Resistance - Rainbow6

Click HERE to buy me a cheeseburger if I helped you! Or even better, find a charity or local family fighting childhood cancer & help out however you can!

A brief & incomplete timeline of my love affair with mobile technology:

epicfailol
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSLEON3 View Post
Really? & just what command did you send using fastboot? Unless you have a magic kernel & bootloader, there is no fastboot access without passing the key. The way updates are performed on the KF HDX are fairly abnormal compared to other devices, which is why you see two kernel, stream writer & other such files & apps.
I used getvar, and it worked fine (but most the of parameters don't), boot and idme don't work because it's locked, and oem unlock doesn't exist. But what your saying is that I shouldn't even be able to do any of this?

MaximilianOzora
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i look at the picture and the kindle is not hdx.
i've searching for fastboot cable on ebay but didn't found, the cable only work for kindle HD
so for there is no fix for bricked kindle fire hdx