[Q] Micromax funbook talk p362 touch not working

OP Rcy210

3rd January 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi frnds and experts...i hav a micromax funbook talk p362 tablet.My cousin had drawn the unlock patterns many times and it got locked, now the tablet asks to enter the email and pasword. I did that but nothing happened so i went to mobile shop and he hard reset the tablet and loaded the software again . But when he switched on the tablet its touch is not working..he says that an additional driver is missing .. How could i get that ... Plz experts help me....i shall be thankful to u all
3rd January 2014, 04:23 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

14 posts
More
Hello,

After a quick google, i found another thread on a forum where someone linked to a firmware. Apparantly after you flash it, it should work again.

ON the download link, one person says it worked another it doesn't. IF you don't mind flashing, i'll send you the link.

BTW. your tab doesn't work and you just take it back from the vendor if you still have warranty? You should have asked for another one, since you didn't unlock bootloader nor did you root.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jellybsly For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2014, 10:06 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lucknow

4 posts
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybsly

Hello,

After a quick google, i found another thread on a forum where someone linked to a firmware. Apparantly after you flash it, it should work again.

ON the download link, one person says it worked another it doesn't. IF you don't mind flashing, i'll send you the link.

BTW. your tab doesn't work and you just take it back from the vendor if you still have warranty? You should have asked for another one, since you didn't unlock bootloader nor did you root.

thanks frnd bt can u tell me how can i download the driver from micromax official website... Because he was downloading it from the website.
4th January 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lucknow

4 posts
Is it not posible to do without flashing
Is it not possible to make touch working without flashing my tablet. Can i get a password for micromax ftp servers
2nd February 2014, 05:44 AM   |  #5  
Flag faridabad
Thanks Meter: 3

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcy210

Hi frnds and experts...i hav a micromax funbook talk p362 tablet.My cousin had drawn the unlock patterns many times and it got locked, now the tablet asks to enter the email and pasword. I did that but nothing happened so i went to mobile shop and he hard reset the tablet and loaded the software again . But when he switched on the tablet its touch is not working..he says that an additional driver is missing .. How could i get that ... Plz experts help me....i shall be thankful to u all

That person has flashed wrong firmware on your device...
Try this http://www.4shared.com/rar/j57Q3MJ6/Micromax_P362.html
Flash this ..
And then it will work.. properly
BTW I also have he same tab and had this problem some months ago..
31st July 2014, 10:18 AM   |  #6  

1 posts
Thumbs down cant flash
i tried to flash by using tis tool but device is not conecting to updaTE FIRMWARE.my funbook p362 is not startingup.when switch on my tab it displays mmmx logo then goes black screen.after tat when i press unlock button it displays homescreen for a second and once again becomes black
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread