Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,480 Members 53,051 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One 2014 screen protector and tempered glass list

Tip us?

Chris_c81
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin82492 View Post
Would you mind posting a couple pics of your phone with the Nilkin glass and the dotview case? Have you noticed any problems?
Have the same combination. Nillkin makes the flap stand off a little. It's enough to bother me personally. I don't use the Dot View at the moment. Waiting for a 0.15mm protector to arrive from GLASS-M.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

assassin82492
Old
(Last edited by assassin82492; 21st July 2014 at 06:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_c81 View Post
Have the same combination. Nillkin makes the flap stand off a little. It's enough to bother me personally. I don't use the Dot View at the moment. Waiting for a 0.15mm protector to arrive from GLASS-M.

Yeah that would really bother me too. Problem is I already ordered my Nillkin which arrived at my house and im out of the country so i cant even return at the moment. Now Im thinking im gonna skip on the Dot View for now and get a Toastmade

assassin82492
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Would anyone with a Nillkin protector be able to tell me about the small pieces for the cameras? Do they affect the function at all? And could anyone post a pic of how it looks with the pieces fixed on the cameras?

Jr6278
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I can't take the pictures right now but there alot better than the slickwraps version

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

Nitemare15
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Who makes the best matte screen protector? Spigen?

Chris_c81
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Would anyone with a Nillkin protector be able to tell me about the small pieces for the cameras? Do they affect the function at all? And could anyone post a pic of how it looks with the pieces fixed on the cameras?
I've had mine on for months and I've taken hundreds of photos. No side effects that I've noticed.

vulcanvillalta
Old
Thanks Meter 28
My wife uses that phone, and I bought her one from amazon. It's not tempered glass, but it's worked for her for I think about seven months now, or something like that. It's valued very well, and the quality is pretty good. No fraying around the edges, or anything like that.
I have been, and always shall be, your friend.

JoshuaFCB
Old
Thanks Meter 53
best, hands down. no competition http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JPZE9EY/..._y801tb1F0SQX9

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

markbravo2014
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelmic View Post
you can also get the nillkin from amazon

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IZFOGFM/
Quote:
Originally Posted by currentlysinglenow View Post
Searching for HTC One 2014 screen protector and tempered glass list
I ordered a Tempered Glass screen protector from the internet. I found it really good.
http://www.gearmaxx.com/one-m8-scree...tempered-glass

ryanjsoo
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Definitely use it, unlike some plastic protectors it doesn`t have added glare and is very clear, resisting reflections so image quality is not affected, plus the glass is stronger than the stock lens and will likely end up preserving image quality as opposed to natural degradation from lens scratches.

The Following User Says Thank You to ryanjsoo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]