Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,518 Members 50,883 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Flashed firmware of other phone on L7 II P715, bricked, KDZ/LGMST won't recover it

Tip us?

haller
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelluik View Post
These are the instructions for L3 II, you can do the same to extract the KDZ and obtain the dll in the process for L7 II then flash it. Follow the instructions, but use a KDZ meant for L7 II instead of the one provided in the instructions. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51612244

Edit: correct link now.
I Extracted kdz file correctly, then using instruction from your link I tried to flash this phone, but this is showing under READY command:

PID: CD21S130403002965
Imei: Null
Initializing
::Error::
F0000002

Download Fail (5s)

Pecan6
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi, i tried this guide, because my LG L7 II (P710) is bricked (blue stripes over the screen). How i must control the Software update? Phone mode EMERGENCY? Thanks guys.