[Q] Huawei G610 u20 HELP NEEDED!!!

OP HamzaLV

20th May 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 4

62 posts
More
I successfully rooted my huawei g610 u20, and installed a couple of rooted apps. Last night I installed the Root toolkit app for changing my phone's fonts and it never booted since then. I cant get passed by the boot animation and it gets stuck on the huawei logo. I have no idea what to do. I googled up a couple of solutions with no luck. I did find one or two roms but I don't know how to flash them since I don't have a custom recovery installed. All I have is the Android system recovery <3e> (which I can activate by pressing the vol up + power button). But it wont let me install any rom from sd. Help would really be appreciated guys. ;(
20th May 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
Search for your phone firmware on google, copy the dload folder on your SD card (using a sd card writer) and press the power button and the vol up and the vol down at the same time
20th May 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 4

62 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndroid1999

Search for your phone firmware on google, copy the dload folder on your SD card (using a sd card writer) and press the power button and the vol up and the vol down at the same time

How do I know that which firmware version should I use?
21st May 2014, 08:54 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamzaLV

How do I know that which firmware version should I use?

Google "Huawei G610 u20 stock firmware download" and you should find it, then follow my instructions
The Following User Says Thank You to johndroid1999 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st July 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

18 posts
More
can you find me a rom for G610 U20 in English and support arabic ples
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread