FORUMS

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

[Q] battery died?

2,982 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,091
 
By moly82, Senior Member on 1st May 2014, 11:16 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th July 2014, 08:49 PM |#11  
moly82's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Nazaret
Thanks Meter: 1,091
 
More
when i had the problem, no matter what i flashed i always had same problem. i also had it with full stock and bootloader re-locked...
 
 
30th July 2014, 09:23 PM |#12  
Member
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moly82

when i had the problem, no matter what i flashed i always had same problem. i also had it with full stock and bootloader re-locked...

I have just tested with a spare battery i had, and that worked. So it is the battery.
31st July 2014, 06:47 AM |#13  
syntesys's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sassari
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moly82

phone did shutdown suddenly when it was on, with any rom i tried. but strangely, in recovery it didn't shutdown if i remember right, in fact i could try different roms and don't remember it shutting down while in recovery.
brought it to the service, they replaced the battery, and problem was definitively fixed this way

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetto123

I have just tested with a spare battery i had, and that worked. So it is the battery.

I resolved changing the battery. Going to stock doesn't unlock the situation.
31st July 2014, 04:38 PM |#14  
Member
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntesys

I resolved changing the battery. Going to stock doesn't unlock the situation.

So we can pretty much conclude that it is the battery

You can also feel it that your battery is getting hotter then normal or if you take it out it you can spin it like spintop
31st July 2014, 04:46 PM |#15  
syntesys's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sassari
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetto123

So we can pretty much conclude that it is the battery

You can also feel it that your battery is getting hotter then normal or if you take it out it you can spin it like spintop

Yes! The dame thing! I ordered new battery and now the phone it's OK!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes