Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,682 Members 41,669 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

List of original firmware for SM-R350 [R350XXU0BNE5]

Tip us?
 
chumpalunski
Old
#71  
chumpalunski's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 71
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: ATL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninnio View Post
i get stuck at "NAND write start" any help ?
Do you have the correct version of Odin?

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
Current Phones : Sprint Galaxy Note 3 Stock 4.4.2 rooted | HTC One InsertCoin
Old : Sprint Galaxy S3 CM11 | Epic Touch 4G rooted / stock FF18 | Photon AOKP | HTC EVO 4G MikG v3.11 | HTC TOUCH Incubus26Jc's Super FroYo 2.2.1
Tablets : Nexus 7 (2013) Stock 4.4.2 rooted | Nexus 7 (2012) AOKP / 4.3 stock rooted | Nook Color Dual Boot EMMC CM10.2 / Stock 1.4
 
Ninnio
Old
#72  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by chumpalunski View Post
Do you have the correct version of Odin?

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
Of course. Latest Odin. 3.09.5, latest Samsung usb drivers, putting the tar file in AP(gear fit downloading mode)... no luck. Also tried putting it in scs - same think. Changed usb ports and different pcs. Dunno what the problem is. Also i got no problems reinstalling the firmware with kies.
 
chumpalunski
Old
#73  
chumpalunski's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 71
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: ATL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninnio View Post
Of course. Latest Odin. 3.09.5, latest Samsung usb drivers, putting the tar file in AP(gear fit downloading mode)... no luck. Also tried putting it in scs - same think. Changed usb ports and different pcs. Dunno what the problem is. Also i got no problems reinstalling the firmware with kies.
Bad download? Did you try to download it again?

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
Current Phones : Sprint Galaxy Note 3 Stock 4.4.2 rooted | HTC One InsertCoin
Old : Sprint Galaxy S3 CM11 | Epic Touch 4G rooted / stock FF18 | Photon AOKP | HTC EVO 4G MikG v3.11 | HTC TOUCH Incubus26Jc's Super FroYo 2.2.1
Tablets : Nexus 7 (2013) Stock 4.4.2 rooted | Nexus 7 (2012) AOKP / 4.3 stock rooted | Nook Color Dual Boot EMMC CM10.2 / Stock 1.4
 
Ninnio
Old
#74  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by chumpalunski View Post
Bad download? Did you try to download it again?

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
Did it few times the file(tar) size is 5.67 MB...
 
elkay
Old
#75  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 198
Posts: 448
Join Date: Apr 2005

 
DONATE TO ME
Mine keeps forcing a downgrade to 523 after I install 710. The watch stays at NE5, though. Not sure what's going on. Tried it 3 times now.
Samsung Galaxy S4 - MDK bootloader / TWRP / NC5 modem / TW 4.4.2 debloated
Samsung Gear Fit - stock
Retired - iPhone, iPhone 3G, DX, DX2, D3, iPhone 4, Rezound, DNA, MOTOACTV

If you like what I've done, hit thanks or buy me a beer.
 
chumpalunski
Old
#76  
chumpalunski's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 71
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: ATL
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkay View Post
Mine keeps forcing a downgrade to 523 after I install 710. The watch stays at NE5, though. Not sure what's going on. Tried it 3 times now.
It's always going to try to downgrade until whatever version you are using is official in your area.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
Current Phones : Sprint Galaxy Note 3 Stock 4.4.2 rooted | HTC One InsertCoin
Old : Sprint Galaxy S3 CM11 | Epic Touch 4G rooted / stock FF18 | Photon AOKP | HTC EVO 4G MikG v3.11 | HTC TOUCH Incubus26Jc's Super FroYo 2.2.1
Tablets : Nexus 7 (2013) Stock 4.4.2 rooted | Nexus 7 (2012) AOKP / 4.3 stock rooted | Nook Color Dual Boot EMMC CM10.2 / Stock 1.4
The Following User Says Thank You to chumpalunski For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
XTCrefugee
Old
#77  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 232
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bristol
Quote:
Originally Posted by chumpalunski View Post
It's always going to try to downgrade until whatever version you are using is official in your area.
Is there any way to block the forced up/downgrades? If the app is querying a specific IP then if we can presumably block that in the hosts file - does anyone know what it is?

I9505XXUFNC5 (4.4.2) | stock w/ mods | rooted
 
chumpalunski
Old
#78  
chumpalunski's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 71
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: ATL
Quote:
Originally Posted by XTCrefugee View Post
Is there any way to block the forced up/downgrades? If the app is querying a specific IP then if we can presumably block that in the hosts file - does anyone know what it is?
Maybe by deleting or freezing com.samsung.android.gearfitinstaller.apk. I haven't tried. I've just got use to the nag.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
Current Phones : Sprint Galaxy Note 3 Stock 4.4.2 rooted | HTC One InsertCoin
Old : Sprint Galaxy S3 CM11 | Epic Touch 4G rooted / stock FF18 | Photon AOKP | HTC EVO 4G MikG v3.11 | HTC TOUCH Incubus26Jc's Super FroYo 2.2.1
Tablets : Nexus 7 (2013) Stock 4.4.2 rooted | Nexus 7 (2012) AOKP / 4.3 stock rooted | Nook Color Dual Boot EMMC CM10.2 / Stock 1.4

The Following User Says Thank You to chumpalunski For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes