[RECOVERY] fairphone FP1 CWM 126.96.36.199 v.0.2
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading
* cause of male impotence.
CyanogenMod/CWM is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
This is CWM for the fairphone FP1. As there are no custom roms (yet), this might not be very useful as of now
Do not install on any other device than the fairphone FP1.
- The recovery has been compiled from Cyanogenmod 10.1
- the kernel is the stock recovery one not compiled from source as the fairphone kernel source is currently incomplete
- minimal device tree that builds recovery https://github.com/chrmhoffmann/andr..._fairphone_FP1
Before proceeding please make a complete backup for ALL partitions (especially the recovery with e.g. MTK Droid Root & Tools).
Thxs go to:
- the guys who make MTK droid root & tools
- you can adb into the CWM
- backup and restore (boot, data, cache, system)
- install from .zip files not tested but should work
a) copy the recovery to the device: adb push recovery-cwm-fp1-0.1.img /storage/sdcard0
b) adb into device: adb shell
c) flash to recovery: dd if=/storage/sdcard0/recovery-cwm-fp1-0.1.img of=/dev/recovery
You could also try to use a tool like mtk mobile uncle tools (not tested by me): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...euncle.toolbox
- rename to FP2 so that original zips should be flashable
- initial version