FORUMS

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP][4.0+] Awesome Icons - Customize Home Screen Icons

31st July 2014, 07:54 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoug

I see an update in the pay store today, however, I believe it has the same update description... 'System icons now show up to use'. Was this a bug fix update, I didn't notice any added features (hoping for black background option).

Sent from my secret lair in an undisclosed mountainside.

Hello again. Yesterday's update was just a quick fix for wrong icon sizes on some devices with no new features; the market description is now updated to reflect this. Thank you for the reminder.
I think your previous suggestion about the background is a much needed feature and in fact it's right on top of my todo-list for this application. Right now we're working on another big project, though, so I'm not sure when I can get that to that one.
The Following User Says Thank You to momosimo For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread