FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

AOKP+Nameless+Asylum_Omni

2,792 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,348
 
By uppon2, Recognized Contributor on 21st June 2014, 11:25 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th July 2014, 03:04 AM |#41  
Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 208
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justdrew

instaalled DU, phone wont show up under mycomputer any insight

Nope I have the same problem with this and Omni and too lazy to flash COS to see what happens. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled Oppo drivers too.
 
 
18th July 2014, 12:13 AM |#42  
JRW 28's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 675
 
More
Latest Nameless nightly is running very smoothly. Definitely getting most of the bugs squashed! Overnight idle on dropped 2% in 6hrs
The Following User Says Thank You to JRW 28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 10:45 AM |#43  
uppon2's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,348
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRW 28

Latest Nameless nightly is running very smoothly. Definitely getting most of the bugs squashed! Overnight idle on dropped 2% in 6hrs

The kernel change definitely helped. Great rom! - I remember your Lithium rom on the MA2 - You should do a version for the Find7a
Last edited by uppon2; 18th July 2014 at 10:48 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to uppon2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 08:06 PM |#44  
JRW 28's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 675
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uppon2

The kernel change definitely helped. Great rom! - I remember your Lithium rom on the MA2 - You should do a version for the Find7a

Man that's been a while back. So much has changed since back then I wouldn't been know where to start...LoL
18th July 2014, 08:09 PM |#45  
uppon2's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,348
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRW 28

Man that's been a while back. So much has changed since back then I wouldn't been know where to start...LoL

Better get to it then
19th July 2014, 04:20 AM |#46  
JRW 28's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 675
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uppon2

Better get to it then

Don't have the time for it anymore unfortunately. There's a good selection right now
29th July 2014, 03:36 AM |#47  
benjmiester's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Anybody done any messing around with the modems in that link. I know nothing about modem interoperability with stock/ROMs/ whatever else. Is it safe to just flash them and try? I have twrp and a few backups, but want to make sure modems aren't outside of the backups and whether my backup will restore the one I have that works currently (but not that well).

Sent from my Find7 using XDA Free mobile app
29th July 2014, 06:19 PM |#48  
jiffy1080's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag I'm on a boat
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjmiester

Anybody done any messing around with the modems in that link. I know nothing about modem interoperability with stock/ROMs/ whatever else. Is it safe to just flash them and try? I have twrp and a few backups, but want to make sure modems aren't outside of the backups and whether my backup will restore the one I have that works currently (but not that well).

Sent from my Find7 using XDA Free mobile app

You can always flash an official modem or go all the way back to official ColorOS to get back straight.

EDIT: As with flashing anything there are always risks though.
31st July 2014, 08:59 PM |#49  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
To be certain, I would like a direct answer to @benjmiester's question.

1.
The modem file is a part of a nandroid backup.

or

2.
The modem file will not be changed when restoring a nandroid backup.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes