Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,486 Members 41,852 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme][CM11][ThemeNext]*DarkerGreen* v2.2.1 (July 30, 2014)

Tip us?

hoppermi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1005
Sent update to play store that fixes emoji panel on google keyboard and resets notification header to stock height, this should fix your cut off date for Mahdi users.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoppermi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

buffal0b1ll
Old
Thanks Meter 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppermi View Post
Sent update to play store that fixes emoji panel on google keyboard and resets notification header to stock height, this should fix your cut off date for Mahdi users.

Update on play store fixed the Mahdi date cutoff. Thank you very much.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Current Devices: d800, grouper, wingray
Retired Device: d2vzw
The Following User Says Thank You to buffal0b1ll For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blade86sam
Old
Thanks Meter 0
sigh this update with cabin font ... well.. not liking it at all as the look and feel doesn't feel the same... old font was better imho... is there a way to get it back??? say link to previous version... or adding option to select between the 2??

would be appreciated if u can take my opinion into consideration, as I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling bummed about the change

hoppermi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1005
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade86sam View Post
sigh this update with cabin font ... well.. not liking it at all as the look and feel doesn't feel the same... old font was better imho... is there a way to get it back??? say link to previous version... or adding option to select between the 2??

would be appreciated if u can take my opinion into consideration, as I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling bummed about the change
Sure. I will post exo font as separate theme. Give me a few.

hoppermi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1005
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade86sam View Post

Sent update to play store reverting to EXO font. My inbox was full of complaints,lol. I didn't realize it was so popular....

LuqmaanMathee
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Sent update to play store reverting to EXO font. My inbox was full of complaints,lol. I didn't realize it was so popular....

I love it lol. I really don't see why you should separate it especially since the theme engine lets you choose to apply the font if you want to.

I'm Batman!

hoppermi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1005
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuqmaanMathee View Post
I love it lol. I really don't see why you should separate it especially since the theme engine lets you choose to apply the font if you want to.

I'm Batman!
I added a link to my android file host in post #2 that has alternative icons and cabin font. Will probably add some wall papers also.

The Following User Says Thank You to hoppermi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LuqmaanMathee
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
I added a link to my android file host in post #2 that has alternative icons and cabin font. Will probably add some wall papers also.

Good idea. Your theme is really better than so many paid themes.

I'm Batman!

The Following User Says Thank You to LuqmaanMathee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]