Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 42,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][PORT][4.7.25]MIUI Tablet Edition for Grouper | KitKat

Tip us?

leos0000
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytim View Post
You will have to wait for miuiandroid.com to pick up the ROM and add their language packs to it. They do that weekly but haven't done it to the ROM this week probably becuase I updated it so late. There are older versions of the ROM on there if you would like to use a different language. They have Russian but not Ukraine for this device
Give me the link please bro

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Quote:
You will have to wait for miuiandroid.com to pick up the ROM and add their language packs to it. They do that weekly but haven't done it to the ROM this week probably becuase I updated it so late. There are older versions of the ROM on there if you would like to use a different language. They have Russian but not Ukraine for this device
Give the link please))) bro

timmytim
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1053

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by leos0000 View Post
Give me the link please bro

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Give the link please))) bro

Bro, What link???? Are you talking about the multilanguage ROMs? I gave that to you in the post that you just quoted! miuiandroid.com. Go there and look for the 4.6.13 ROM. That was the last one that they picked up. Here's a direct link since you don't like searching http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/4-6-13.24597/
My Devices
HTC One M8 - Silver
LG G Pad 8.3 - White

leos0000
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Quote:
Bro, What link???? Are you talking about the multilanguage ROMs? I gave that to you in the post that you just quoted! miuiandroid.com. Go there and look for the 4.6.13 ROM. That was the last one that they picked up. Here's a direct link since you don't like searching http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/4-6-13.24597/
Can u make last one miui multi lang please?

Tags
4.4.2, kitkat, miui