Ask a question

No registration required

T mobile changed my grandfathered data plan

OP b0bii

20th June 2014, 09:33 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 61

155 posts
More
I just changed my plan to the Simple family Choice two days ago and T-Mobile let me keep my unlimited plan.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st June 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 21

511 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony yayo

I'm up to 20 gbs this month although I have no idea how. Used to only use 5 or 6 at the most. Granted I torrented a couple of movies but not an extra 15 gigs worth, maybe 4 gigs. Plus when I look in settings under data usage it's saying I used 13 gigs or hotspot when I KNOW that's not possible. Anyone else notice this?

what u use for torrents? also where u dl?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
26th June 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
For what it's worth...

I was on the unlimited 4G $20 plan a few months ago then moved back down. Once I noticed that the plans changed I contacted T-Mobile through their online chat and they put me back on the old unlimited plan. They didn't put up too much of a fight, and now I am grandfathered in
1st August 2014, 12:09 AM   |  #14  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1

38 posts
More
Dude for years I had 39.00 plan unlimited everything. That was my bill for 4 years and I used to tether before most people knew about it. I lost my 2 years ago so I had to turn off my service, just got it back on in Feb of this year and I was like WTF is everyone crazy with those prices!
Still wanted the same plan so I did even though it kills me to pay it but I like my Note 3.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread