Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 42,207 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [C530X] [UB/LB] [4.3] [.205][Update- 26.06.14] UItimate PureXSP V3.3

Tip us?

donk165
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Okay, so im on Ultimate PureXSP v3.3, great job on this software, 350+ mb free RAM! Running smooth. I have a few questions;

1. Does MHL and the TV launcher still work on this ROM?
2. Do I have to use Gravity Box or Xperia Xposed? Can I uninstall them without messing anything up?

3. The power off menu looks like the icons are the wrong color, what can be done to fix it?
4. What CPU settings do people recommend? I noticed the phone gets pretty hot while playing injustice!

5. What is kernel tuner for? And can it also be uninstalled if I dont need it?

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Device: Sony Xperia SP C5303 - Locked Bootloader
Click Thanks if my post helped

dipesh1502
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3320

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by donk165 View Post
Okay, so im on Ultimate PureXSP v3.3, great job on this software, 350+ mb free RAM! Running smooth. I have a few questions;

1. Does MHL and the TV launcher still work on this ROM?
2. Do I have to use Gravity Box or Xperia Xposed? Can I uninstall them without messing anything up?

3. The power off menu looks like the icons are the wrong color, what can be done to fix it?
4. What CPU settings do people recommend? I noticed the phone gets pretty hot while playing injustice!

5. What is kernel tuner for? And can it also be uninstalled if I dont need it?

1.i doubt if it works..please let us know..
2.yes you can unistall them without any problem
3.maybe a theme issue?
4.noob in governers etc.
5.kernel tuner will be of great use if you are using custom kernel..but anyways no harm in unistalling it..
Thanks

If You Like My Work Please Consider A Small Donation

For Donating Click Here

please do the following:
Sign in to your PayPal account page
Go to 'Send Payment'
Enter my email id "dipesh.febrius@gmail.com"
option "Personal payment" doesn't work for India, please set "Online purchases". and check Goods or Service (preferably service)
Make the payment of the desired amount of donation you want to send.
Thank you for your kind donations!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dipesh1502 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

casouzaj
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Default Back to Ultimate PureXSP!?

@dipesh1502

I'm currently (last couple of days) giving the XperianZe V3 build (CM11 4.4.4 based) a try. Differently from the stock 205 ROM I was previously using, things I like very much in that ROM are:
1- Virtual absence of those annoying home screen redrawings (memory management);
2 - Skype seems to get notifications and calls whilst in background (also memory management);
3 - Native handling of NTFS formatted cards (Paragon software is not needed there).

On the other hand, things which really piss me off are:
1 - Error 88010031 whenever trying to login to my SEN account, for what Music Unlimited doesn't work;
2 - Really poor implementation of BT A2DP. Music is full of cracking noises.

Due to the above flaws in CM11, I'm considering going back to your PureXP V3.3 ROM. Any comments on the pluses above, in your current build?

Thanks in advance!
Sony Xperia SP C5303
Rooted Stock Brazilian12.1.A.1.205 ROM
Best mid-range smartphone!

Previous smartphones:
Xperia J (with my daughter), Moto Defy (my son's toy), Acer Tempo M900 (crippled)!), i-Mate Ultimate 9502 (in a drawer), O2 Xda Exec (dead! ); HP iPaq h6365 (sold); Palm Tungsten W (sold).

donk165
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipesh1502 View Post
1.i doubt if it works..please let us know..
2.yes you can unistall them without any problem
3.maybe a theme issue?
4.noob in governers etc.
5.kernel tuner will be of great use if you are using custom kernel..but anyways no harm in unistalling it..
Thanks
1. I managed to get hold of an MHL cable today, ill be testing once im home, ill edit post with answer.
2. Thanks, removed gravity box and kernel tuner, they still appear in tools on the settings app but dont work when clicked- good enough.
3. Ive used Xperia Xposed and forced a white theme on the menu and thats solved the issue.
4. You mean Noop governer?
5. Removed it as im on locked bootloader - stock kernel.

Thanks for this awesome ROM, will you ve upgrading the base of this ROM when 207 firmware releases? I hope 207 is closer to bug free and doesnt bring more problems!

Device: Sony Xperia SP C5303 - Locked Bootloader
Click Thanks if my post helped