Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 40,014 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][G900V][7/19/14]Tricked Out Extreme Debloat v1.5! All the MODS You Need and Best Battery Life! Smallest ROM For Our Device!

Tip us?
 
elliwigy
Old
#571  
elliwigy's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 660
Posts: 2,074
Join Date: Mar 2011
Just so you guys know I am going to start working on a new build when I get home this evening. I am planning on getting some theming done so wish me luck on that lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elliwigy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
pyroelite
Old
#572  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 60
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliwigy View Post
Just so you guys know I am going to start working on a new build when I get home this evening. I am planning on getting some theming done so wish me luck on that lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app
You should do an extreme debloat of alliance rom. They have decent theming and few extra mods, but I love the battery life & how lean yours is... [emoji6]
 
elliwigy
Old
#573  
elliwigy's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 660
Posts: 2,074
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroelite View Post
You should do an extreme debloat of alliance rom. They have decent theming and few extra mods, but I love the battery life & how lean yours is...
Lol thing is i dont think beans would like that much

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app
 
pyroelite
Old
#574  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 60
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliwigy View Post
Lol thing is i dont think beans would like that much

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app
I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask. Be like a new alliance... idk, call it the "BuddyRom" lol

There's just waaaay too much stuff in stock. But don't have to tell you that.
 
skinnytoo2
Old
#575  
skinnytoo2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 164
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliwigy View Post
Just so you guys know I am going to start working on a new build when I get home this evening. I am planning on getting some theming done so wish me luck on that lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app
You think your next version can incorporate the stock messaging app somehow?

Keep up the good work!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes