Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,503 Members 36,709 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LED Notification?

Tip us?

blecap
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default LED Notification?

Hi been using this baby for a 2 weeks now LTE version. Just wondering if there is any LED on them afaik there is none that I know of. How could they miss that feature! anyways, what apps are u guys using for notification beside dynamic notification app?

raundown
Old
Thanks Meter 8
It doesn't have one. Works out better that way for me tho. No more LED flashing at night. Probably save a tiny bit of battery too. If the lack of LED really bothers you you can download some apps that uses camera flash for notification.

ShadowLea
Old
Thanks Meter 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by blecap View Post
Hi been using this baby for a 2 weeks now LTE version. Just wondering if there is any LED on them afaik there is none that I know of. How could they miss that feature! anyways, what apps are u guys using for notification beside dynamic notification app?
None of the Samsung tablets have a notification LED. They never did.

I'm not using a SIM yet, and sync is off, so it does not bother me. (except the charging/charged, that I miss.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raundown View Post
If the lack of LED really bothers you you can download some apps that uses camera flash for notification.
You do realize that's also a factory included accessibility setting? Under settings > device > accessibility > hearing > flash notification.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2
SM-N9005 International Galaxy Note 3, DBT NB7 Stock
SM-G900F International Galaxy S5, PHN NCE Stock
SM-P905 NotePro 12.2 LTE Black, DBT NC3 Stock

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. –Chinese Proverb

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

The simplest solutions are often the cleverest. They are also usually wrong.

blecap
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowLea View Post
None of the Samsung tablets have a notification LED. They never did.

I'm not using a SIM yet, and sync is off, so it does not bother me. (except the charging/charged, that I miss.)

You do realize that's also a factory included accessibility setting? Under settings > device > accessibility > hearing > flash notification.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2
doesn't seems to flash anything. im not sure which apps is causing it either.