LED Notification?

OP blecap

22nd March 2014, 05:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1

135 posts
More
Hi been using this baby for a 2 weeks now LTE version. Just wondering if there is any LED on them afaik there is none that I know of. How could they miss that feature! anyways, what apps are u guys using for notification beside dynamic notification app?
31st July 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 11

114 posts
It doesn't have one. Works out better that way for me tho. No more LED flashing at night. Probably save a tiny bit of battery too. If the lack of LED really bothers you you can download some apps that uses camera flash for notification.
1st August 2014, 05:52 AM   |  #3  
Flag Enschede, The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 1,037

4,153 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blecap

Hi been using this baby for a 2 weeks now LTE version. Just wondering if there is any LED on them afaik there is none that I know of. How could they miss that feature! anyways, what apps are u guys using for notification beside dynamic notification app?

None of the Samsung tablets have a notification LED. They never did.

I'm not using a SIM yet, and sync is off, so it does not bother me. (except the charging/charged, that I miss.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raundown

If the lack of LED really bothers you you can download some apps that uses camera flash for notification.

You do realize that's also a factory included accessibility setting? Under settings > device > accessibility > hearing > flash notification.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2
1st August 2014, 06:37 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1

135 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowLea

None of the Samsung tablets have a notification LED. They never did.

I'm not using a SIM yet, and sync is off, so it does not bother me. (except the charging/charged, that I miss.)

You do realize that's also a factory included accessibility setting? Under settings > device > accessibility > hearing > flash notification.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

doesn't seems to flash anything. im not sure which apps is causing it either.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread