Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,924 Members 45,188 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Emmanuel U: TricksterMod (play store) works great with this kernel! Check it out. I'll have my own to go inline soon

[KERNEL] | WildKernel v008 | KK4.4 - CPU/GPU OC - Undervolted - Deep Idle & Hotplug - Linaro - Sweep2Wake - Fast Charge - BLN - 821mb RAM - Much More | July 28, 2014

Tip us?

stanguay
Old
(Last edited by stanguay; 30th July 2014 at 02:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmg002 View Post

Also, if somebody else could nab a wakelock checking app (such as betterbatterystats) and check for the msm_serial_hs_dma wakelock,

Awesome work
Same problem for me, with Beanstatk

When I turn Off the Bluetooth I don't have the wakelock on V008.

I return to v005 and I don't wakelock even with Bluetooth On. V005 fix me.

Hope this can help

HipHopAnonymous3
Old
(Last edited by HipHopAnonymous3; 30th July 2014 at 11:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmg002 View Post
Thanks a bunch. In a way I'm hoping that you notice the same thing (and thus it MAY be a kernel related thing), but I am also hoping you don't as that means it is ROM related and it gives me a better excuse to upgrade to 4.4.4. I'm wanting to upgrade, I just am on call with work all the time so I don't have a good time to do an upgrade... that and I don't want to have to reinstall all of my apps LOL.
I hear that. Never gets any easier restoring all your apps/settings/data. No wakelock over here with bluetooth turned off all day. I'll turn it on for a few hours and see if it pops up.

The only thing I've noticed is when my phone's asleep and I get an incoming call, the phone will ring and vibrate as usual, but the screen doesn't kick on for about 6 or 7 seconds (seems to vary). I'm going to wipe everything and keep kernel stock to see if issue is kernel or ROM related. Beanstalk 4.4.4 by soupysoup is excellent btw.

Update:

Confirmed msm_serial_hs_dma wakelock is present with bluetooth turned on. No wakelock when bluetooth is turned off though.
The Following User Says Thank You to HipHopAnonymous3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bmg002
Old
Thanks Meter 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymous3 View Post
I hear that. Never gets any easier restoring all your apps/settings/data. No wakelock over here with bluetooth turned off all day. I'll turn it on for a few hours and see if it pops up.

The only thing I've noticed is when my phone's asleep and I get an incoming call, the phone will ring and vibrate as usual, but the screen doesn't kick on for about 6 or 7 seconds (seems to vary). I'm going to wipe everything and keep kernel stock to see if issue is kernel or ROM related. Beanstalk 4.4.4 by soupysoup is excellent btw.

Update:

Confirmed msm_serial_hs_dma wakelock is present with bluetooth turned on. No wakelock when bluetooth is turned off though.
That is what I noticed too. Also noticed that deep sleep seems to be back now too. Loving the kernel but like Bluetooth... Tough call

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA Free mobile app
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three hams will fill him, three hams will thrill him, Why don't you feed him, three hams!
- Thundercleese (in Brak's head)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ArtfulDodger
Old
Thanks Meter 1215
IDK about Bluetooth as I don't use it but this kernel is awesome with Slimkat. No RRs yet and fantastic battery life. Definitely stable for me at least.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Emmanuel U
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2039
Quote:
Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymous3 View Post

Update:

I'll look into it
T-Mobile Galaxy S2 myTouch 4G Slide, myTouch 4G, HTC Dream
CyanogenMod 11.0 (link) - WildKernel (link)

AKA Xmc Wildchild22

Bonus Dropbox space
- 20GB of Hosting from Copy

My Github

Click Me for My File Backups

Active Releases
KitKatDS | WildKernel

Deprecated Releases

HipHopAnonymous3
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuel U View Post
I'll look into it
Thanks man. We appreciate it. BTW, delayed incoming call is not kernel related.