[Flashable Rom] T-Mobile 5.14 Sense 6

1st August 2014, 02:59 AM   |  #21  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 9

97 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by #WB

this is only the ROM, it will not change your firmware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoneWatcher

That's why I don't use any custom ROM with my T-Mo phones and always buy T-Mo branded phones - I live in a comeplete deadzone - and WiFi calling is usually one f the first things that go in custom ROMs. I used to wonder why other carriers didn't add theur own versions of WiFi calling since it still counts against the plan's minutes.

Thank you guys. Actually my phone is the Developer's Edition. I'm still in search of a ROM that is stripped of T-Mobile bloatware and running as stock as possible with the Wifi Calling feature. It seems like I am unable to download/flash the firmware upgrade as my Model ID isn't matching either for 5.14.531.11 firmware. 5.11.401.10 seems to work fine with this ROM though.
1st August 2014, 05:26 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 432

350 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reficuliu

Thank you guys. Actually my phone is the Developer's Edition. I'm still in search of a ROM that is stripped of T-Mobile bloatware and running as stock as possible with the Wifi Calling feature. It seems like I am unable to download/flash the firmware upgrade as my Model ID isn't matching either for 5.14.531.11 firmware. 5.11.401.10 seems to work fine with this ROM though.

here is the ROM I use. it has T-Mobile wi-fi calling too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #WB For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st August 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #23  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 9

97 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by #WB

here is the ROM I use. it has T-Mobile wi-fi calling too.

Wow thanks a ton. Looks like what I've been looking for. I guess I never read WiFi Calling anywhere in the ROM description. I'll definitely give this a try.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread