Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,143 Members 52,286 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy Note 2 - malaysia

Tip us?

earl-ku
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Yeah read it too... No choice but to wait then

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewenxu View Post
Hey man... I've read somewhere in XDA that geohot's Towelroot does not work for N7100. So, I guess you have no choice but revert back to whichever method you've been accustomed to.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

So did anyone found any new Android L ROMs for N7100? [emoji13]

leewenxu
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Waddup bros... FYI Liquidsmooth has come out with a new nightly which supports new theme engine but reported it has couple of bugs to be ironed out. On the other hand, Carbon ROM came out with a nightly 1/7/2014 which is very stable (currently on it too). So far, I have yet to come across any bugs and the best part is the music do not stutter without any tweaking to the kernel. Also, if you're wondering, Android L keyboard is better than stock ASOP KitKat keyboard and there's one non-root version floating around in XDA.

leewenxu
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Has anyone encounter systemui crashes during deep sleep in CM11?

ismkdc
Old
Thanks Meter 1
phantom rom..

zaimn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Wink N7105 modem, pda & csc

Hi .. somebody have modem & csc malaysia latest for n7105 ..please give me..and kitkat bootloader n7105 only..sorry my english broken, hope undrstand what I mean..haha.

vodeblog
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by leewenxu View Post
Waddup bros... FYI Liquidsmooth has come out with a new nightly which supports new theme engine but reported it has couple of bugs to be ironed out. On the other hand, Carbon ROM came out with a nightly 1/7/2014 which is very stable (currently on it too). So far, I have yet to come across any bugs and the best part is the music do not stutter without any tweaking to the kernel. Also, if you're wondering, Android L keyboard is better than stock ASOP KitKat keyboard and there's one non-root version floating around in XDA.
I more concern on battery life. How many hours of your screen on time on carbon ROM??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

leewenxu
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by vodeblog View Post
I more concern on battery life. How many hours of your screen on time on carbon ROM??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
Hey bro... I apologise because currently I am on the latest Liquidsmooth 3.2 for N7100 with latest AGNI pureCM kernel. With this kernel, the battery is fantastic for both Carbon and LS. The battery life for both is round the same. I use this kernel because it gives me the best battery life, to have control over the buggy backlight for the capacitive buttons and of course audio modification with eargasm setting. However, the latest LS 3.2 has Viper4android installed - ultra eargasm. Since the battery life between the both with AGNI kernel are round the same, I attach here with a screenshot of my battery usage for today.Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1406885495525.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  69.8 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1406885510560.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  48.3 KB