Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,912 Members 40,847 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

N7100XXUFNE1 ODEX [fast & clean]

Tip us?
 
Androidwizzard
Old
#141  
Androidwizzard's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 427
Posts: 1,003
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenquoctrong View Post
At least, this doesn't have any known-bug from other rom (DN3, Xtreme...) and bugs i posted here.
You misunderstand my post completely, look up post #135
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note II [GT-N7100]
All time best ROMs: Dr. Ketan
Looking forward to:
 
themoto
Old
#142  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 163
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Shrouk
@robalm,
Want to try this Rom i like it,but don't like to do anything in system/app.I like it when the Rom is installed
i setup my device,done.

Can you make it that way?
 
robalm
Old
(Last edited by robalm; 31st July 2014 at 06:02 PM.)
#143  
robalm's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 401
Posts: 435
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: NEE
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenquoctrong View Post
Can you make stock rom N2 with stock launcher N2, air command N3 and using setting from x-treme rc2 rom. This rom just only add S5 lockscreen effect & S5 keyboard, S5 message, S5 E-mail, S5 recorder, S5 calculator, S5 multi windows, N2 phone with recorder, 4-way reboot, your mod kernel and no any tweak. I think this will be stable and no bug.THANKS.
I can try add some of the features you request but i do not have the time and motivation to add them all, its to much work
I will not make this changes in the officiall build it will be a optinal update zip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoto View Post
@robalm,
Want to try this Rom i like it,but don't like to do anything in system/app.I like it when the Rom is installed
i setup my device,done.

Can you make it that way?
Hi!

Are you talking about the version from here? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=128
In that case, yes i think you can.

1. Install the rom
2. Flash this fix http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=136


Edit: to @Androidwizzard yes of course you can buddy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robalm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
robalm
Old
#144  
robalm's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 401
Posts: 435
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: NEE
Anyone the new "Stock N7100XXUFNE2 SuperSlim (rom size is only 850mb)" from post 137?
I be really happy to know if you guys like it, and if there is any bugs/problems?

Thanks guys.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robalm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zephyrus17
Old
#145  
zephyrus17's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 62
Join Date: Feb 2013
robalm, i experienced forced close on SoundAlive. I already cleared the data but day passed issue occurred again. I'm using your rom with S5 features. Thank you.
 
hamer221
Old
#146  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 136
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by robalm View Post
Anyone the new "Stock N7100XXUFNE2 SuperSlim (rom size is only 850mb)" from post 137?
I be really happy to know if you guys like it, and if there is any bugs/problems?

Thanks guys.
Will install it today, will let you know.
 
themoto
Old
(Last edited by themoto; 31st July 2014 at 09:28 PM.)
#147  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 163
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Shrouk
Quote:
Originally Posted by robalm View Post
I can try add some of the features you request but i do not have the time and motivation to add them all, its to much work
I will not make this changes in the officiall build it will be a optinal update zip.



Hi!

Are you talking about the version from here? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=128
In that case, yes i think you can.

1. Install the rom
2. Flash this fix http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=136


Edit: to @Androidwizzard yes of course you can buddy
Yes i'm talking about this version
So i flash this Rom,flash the fix and reboot my device?
no reboot between these two?
thanks.

SO I DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS : go to system/priv-app and change name on settings.old to settings.apk and settings.odex.old to system.odex then reboot.
 
robalm
Old
#148  
robalm's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 401
Posts: 435
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: NEE
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrus17 View Post
robalm, i experienced forced close on SoundAlive. I already cleared the data but day passed issue occurred again. I'm using your rom with S5 features. Thank you.
Ok sorry about that, i have no fix for it for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoto View Post
Yes i'm talking about this version
So i flash this Rom,flash the fix and reboot my device?
no reboot between these two?
thanks.


SO I DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS : go to system/priv-app and change name on settings.old to settings.apk and settings.odex.old to system.odex then reboot.
I would do like this.
Flash the rom, reboot and then flash the fix.
(i have not tested this way and can't say 100% it will work but i think it will)

You do not need to change the names BUT the settings.old/odex.old will remane in system/priv-app (optimal is if you delete them)

Hope it works out good for you buddy
The Following User Says Thank You to robalm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zephyrus17
Old
#149  
zephyrus17's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 62
Join Date: Feb 2013
No worry robalm, I will use the MusicFX instead

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
bhupendra1203
Old
#150  
bhupendra1203's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 74
Posts: 188
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Bhavnagar, Gujarat
Hey buddy after flashing the fix I got the snote back.. but m unable to save any note.. pls assist me..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes