Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 39,143 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][4.0+][v1.3] Identiconizer! - Identicons For Your Contacts, [XPOSED] Optional

Tip us?
 
YoungDaddy
Old
#111  
YoungDaddy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 183
Join Date: Jun 2011
Works awesome on my g2. Thanks!

Sent from my LG-D800
 
pugsang
Old
#112  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 71
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Athens
Hello @GermainZ

Can you implement a way that no picture will be displayed for incoming calls. I would like to see a pure black background instead of a picture. Is it something that you could add in this app/module?
 
GermainZ
Old
#113  
GermainZ's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6082
Posts: 5,297
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsang View Post
Hello @GermainZ

Can you implement a way that no picture will be displayed for incoming calls. I would like to see a pure black background instead of a picture. Is it something that you could add in this app/module?
No, that's pretty much the opposite of what this apps aims to accomplish.
The Following User Says Thank You to GermainZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
aksalanchery
Old
#114  
aksalanchery's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 76
Posts: 150
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: kerala
Awesome work!
Working great!
Thanks

Sent from my WT19i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Don't wish for it.. .work for it!
HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
 
pugsang
Old
#115  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 71
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Athens
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermainZ View Post
No, that's pretty much the opposite of what this apps aims to accomplish.
Hmmm, not really. A blank option or a total black identicon is pretty much an option.

Anyway thank you very much for your reply.
 
GermainZ
Old
#116  
GermainZ's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6082
Posts: 5,297
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsang View Post
Hmmm, not really. A blank option or a total black identicon is pretty much an option.

Anyway thank you very much for your reply.
Identicons are made to allow you to identify one contact from another. There is no "black identicon".

I'd suggest you post this in the Xposed modules suggestions thread instead, someone else might make it.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes