Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,083 Members 50,511 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Review of Xiaomi Pistons 2 headphones with Android in-line remote w/lots of pics!!!

Tip us?

CarsonTiffany
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Really? How is the quality?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncccnn View Post
amazing ear phone

npaladin2000
Old
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by knite75 View Post
Hello

I got mine recently.

Can anyone show me how to properly put the headphones back into the rubber case?
Look at the inside of the box (took me a minute to find too).

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Anyone know which Comply Foam tips will fit these? They're not listed for compatibility.
If I ever use this space to beg for thanks, just slap me.

harshalkatakia
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by polobreaka View Post
i just received mine from boat2014. i was very skeptical about them being real/fake but it looks real to me. i got mine in 2 days with prime. packaging and sound quality is pretty good.
Are you happy with the earphones? I'm planing to order from the same seller. You sure they're original?

Thanks!

polobreaka
Old
Thanks Meter 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshalkatakia View Post
Are you happy with the earphones? I'm planing to order from the same seller. You sure they're original?

Thanks!
they look and sound original. i really have no idea what the real one really feels/hear like. I have bought another pair from ibuygou.com. so when that comes i will compare the 2 to be sure.

the packaging seems authentic. i compared them to pictures online and it looks dead on. So far, i really like them. The sound is pretty amazing for how much it cost.
LG Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy S3 i747
iPhone 3GS - jailbroken untethered iOS 6
The Following User Says Thank You to polobreaka For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

npaladin2000
Old
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by polobreaka View Post
they look and sound original. i really have no idea what the real one really feels/hear like. I have bought another pair from ibuygou.com. so when that comes i will compare the 2 to be sure.

the packaging seems authentic. i compared them to pictures online and it looks dead on. So far, i really like them. The sound is pretty amazing for how much it cost.
I got mine from the same seller, near as I can tell they're original.

They're great too, I'm just not 100% happy with the included tips, so I ordered some memory foam ones to try. Love the bass on these though, that's the one thing my SOL Republics were missing.
If I ever use this space to beg for thanks, just slap me.

vectron
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1930
If you guys looking to buy it from Amazon, Zhengnan'Shop still has it for sale (those are 100% genuine). If not in US, penonaudio.com has it (they also have bigbargainonline ebay store).

As I mentioned before, there are a lot of fakes and also cheaper variations of Pistons. The one in my original review is the premium sound version and typically anything under $24 will be fake, though some shady sellers on amazon and ebay raising their prices to look "legit".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you find my post helpful, please hit Thanks

Complete list of all smartphone and tablet accessory REVIEWS by Vectron -> HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

demyk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegyo View Post
I wonder if the ones fulfilled by Amazon sold by VZTECH are real
I just got mine today from VZTECH, they sound great and look real to me.

Orbettino
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i bought mine from ibuygou.com
but i'm still waiting for them..
1 months i'm waiting

Aspect2014
Old
Thanks Meter 0
ive decided im going to buy my pair from merimobiles . com/xiaomi-piston-headphones_p/meri8529.htm

cheapest price around for someone wanting them shipped to the uk + free delivery. 11.85 in total = bargain!

i believe merimobiles send real earphones from what others have said on this thread?