Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,696 Members 37,597 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

<splash,screens>collection

Tip us?

darienms1986
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by bygrave View Post
sorry dont understand
On the rezound we could flash as a .zip through boot loader without having to fastboot, be hooked up to a computer. Similar to some ruu files

bygrave
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 172
Ye just download it go into recovery and flash it
ITS NICE TO BE NICE,,SO IF IV HELPED YOU IN ANYWAY AT ALL GIVE THE THANKS BUTTON A TOUCH
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............

bygrave
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 172
a few more added 2 op
ITS NICE TO BE NICE,,SO IF IV HELPED YOU IN ANYWAY AT ALL GIVE THE THANKS BUTTON A TOUCH
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............
The Following User Says Thank You to bygrave For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tigerstown
Old
Thanks Meter 418
Quote:
a few more added 2 op
Do you care if I link this thread to the VZW m8 as people over there might not look anywhere but in the VZW m8 an as all these work on there it would be cool to share there.....or you should post a thread linking to this. Just idea as 1st time I ever flashed an splash without fastboot kinda different but way cool tho.

sent from my Red HTC M8 using Tapatalk because all Xda apps f/c 😠
sent from my 4.1ghz 8 core AMD unlocked fx black editon beast machine running win8.1/ubuntu12.04

bygrave
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstown View Post
Do you care if I link this thread to the VZW m8 as people over there might not look anywhere but in the VZW m8 an as all these work on there it would be cool to share there.....or you should post a thread linking to this. Just idea as 1st time I ever flashed an splash without fastboot kinda different but way cool tho.

Yes that would b fine but please give me some credits ..thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to bygrave For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tigerstown
Old
Thanks Meter 418
Quote:
Of course it would be all your credit I'm just sharing your work...I wouldn't do you like that of course. I'll pm you a link after its up.

sent from my 4.1ghz 8 core AMD unlocked fx black editon beast machine running win8.1/ubuntu12.04
The Following User Says Thank You to Tigerstown For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

silver04v
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Could you make one with this for me? Thanks!
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1406596643684.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  27.0 KB
The Following User Says Thank You to silver04v For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

touch of jobo
Old
Thanks Meter 520

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver04v View Post
Could you make one with this for me? Thanks!
Here you go. Flash the attached .zip in recovery, not in RUU mode. (Only use on M8, not on other devices!!)

Do you mind if I add it to post#2 here? Also, the picture you posted is qHD so on a full HD screen it is not going to look very sharp.

-Jobo
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootsplash-m8.zip - [Click for QR Code] (457.9 KB, 2 views)
-- | Ville (S4) | HTC__001 | HBOOT-1.13.0000 | S-Off | CWM-6.0.2.9 | --
-- | Bravo PVT-1 amoled | S-Off | alpharev-cm7 | Ra-2.0.1 | 1.5G ext4 | --

GCS/M a>+ s:- d+@ e++(*) h+ r- y+ C++ M++$ L+ U*L>$ w PS+ PE- Y+ W+ DI+@ G b+>++ t
If you have an always-on machine and some spare bandwidth, consider running a Tor relay.

The Following User Says Thank You to touch of jobo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kratos90
Old
Thanks Meter 68
hello @bygrave, thanks for your work, it's amazing. Could you or anyone else who has the zip or the third splash screen post another link as the one in the OP isn't working anymore, thanks in advance.
Phone: HTC One M8(AT&T) / Google Nexus 4 16GB (Broken Screen)
Software number: Viper One M8 1.8.0 / Nexus 5 Experience CM 11 Version - Rooted LTE version 4.1.1
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0 / TWRP 2.6.3.3
Radio:1.19.213311471A1.09G / 0.27/0.98 Hybrid
Kernel: ElementalX 0.19 / Faux 31m

in advance

bygrave
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos90 View Post
hello @bygrave, thanks for your work, it's amazing. Could you or anyone else who has the zip or the third splash screen post another link as the one in the OP isn't working anymore, thanks in advance.
links bk up