Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,782 Members 38,200 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PORT][ICS][587] Xperia Z2 KitKat ports by Jeka_Osokin

Tip us?
 
Jeka_Osokin
Old
(Last edited by Jeka_Osokin; Yesterday at 02:27 PM.)
#131  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 118
Posts: 190
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Irbit

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by djedjy View Post
FC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bdr0zd2lv7vqpow/logcat.txt

Sent from my ST21i using xda premium
Ok, i know this error
Fixed!
Sorry for bad English!
I hope that one day porting SkinPicker from 2012/2013 xperia phones! Please who have the time, get it
 
djedjy
Old
#132  
djedjy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 577
Posts: 882
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Banovići, BiH

 
DONATE TO ME
I already moded fw like you wrote.
Working but with layout bugs, and it is pretty faster.

Sent from my ST21i using xda premium
 
Jeka_Osokin
Old
#133  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 118
Posts: 190
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Irbit

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by djedjy View Post
I already moded fw like you wrote.
Working but with layout bugs, and it is pretty faster.

Sent from my ST21i using xda premium
Sorry but, this only HDPI version, i try to make MDPI, please don't delete your screenshots
Sorry for bad English!
I hope that one day porting SkinPicker from 2012/2013 xperia phones! Please who have the time, get it
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeka_Osokin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
djedjy
Old
#134  
djedjy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 577
Posts: 882
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Banovići, BiH

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeka_Osokin View Post
Sorry but, this only HDPI version, i try to make MDPI, please don't delete your screenshots
Please try.

Sent from my ST21i using xda premium
 
Jeka_Osokin
Old
#135  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 118
Posts: 190
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Irbit

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by djedjy View Post
Please try.

Sent from my ST21i using xda premium
Wow! Sorry, but when i make folder "values-mdpi" and put another dimens.xml and raws.xml it affect to my HDPI
Sorry for bad English!
I hope that one day porting SkinPicker from 2012/2013 xperia phones! Please who have the time, get it
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeka_Osokin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
djedjy
Old
#136  
djedjy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 577
Posts: 882
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Banovići, BiH

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeka_Osokin View Post
Wow! Sorry, but when i make folder "values-mdpi" and put another dimens.xml and raws.xml it affect to my HDPI
You make that values-mdpi in one version, and delete in second And also include integres.xml, and change it to be 4x4.

Sent from my ST21i using xda premium
 
Jeka_Osokin
Old
#137  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 118
Posts: 190
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Irbit

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by djedjy View Post
You make that values-mdpi in one version, and delete in second And also include integres.xml, and change it to be 4x4.

Sent from my ST21i using xda premium
If you mean previous Home, it's different, and in this if i change to 4x4 my HPDI also will replaced
Sorry for bad English!
I hope that one day porting SkinPicker from 2012/2013 xperia phones! Please who have the time, get it
 
djedjy
Old
#138  
djedjy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 577
Posts: 882
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Banovići, BiH

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeka_Osokin View Post
If you mean previous Home, it's different, and in this if i change to 4x4 my HPDI also will replaced
I dont mean that.. You leve this Home already uploaded for HDPI.. And you mod it with MDPI dimens, and upload it with name Home-MDPI.apk..
Did you understand me?
 
Jeka_Osokin
Old
(Last edited by Jeka_Osokin; Yesterday at 03:50 PM.)
#139  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 118
Posts: 190
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Irbit

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by djedjy View Post
I dont mean that.. You leve this Home already uploaded for HDPI.. And you mod it with MDPI dimens, and upload it with name Home-MDPI.apk..
Did you understand me?
Oh yeah, i get it, but i need testers, and i not get time now, maybe tomorrow?
Home uploaded again with more fixing (NOT mdpi)
Sorry for bad English!
I hope that one day porting SkinPicker from 2012/2013 xperia phones! Please who have the time, get it
 
djedjy
Old
#140  
djedjy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 577
Posts: 882
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Banovići, BiH

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeka_Osokin View Post
Oh yeah, i get it, but i need testers, and i not get time now, maybe tomorrow?
Home uploaded again with more fixing (NOT mdpi)
sure

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes