Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Can not use the infrared

OP eros918

27th May 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I can not use the IR. No infrared signal is sent. is it a hardware problem?
28th May 2014, 10:25 AM   |  #2  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 4

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eros918

I can not use the IR. No infrared signal is sent. is it a hardware problem?

Some Details would be great. Are you running on stock? Which Android Version do you have? Which app are you using?
Have you checked if there is really no IR signal sent, or is the device you are trying to connect to just not recognizing anything?
28th May 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleschanky04

Some Details would be great. Are you running on stock? Which Android Version do you have? Which app are you using?
Have you checked if there is really no IR signal sent, or is the device you are trying to connect to just not recognizing anything?

thanks for reply, my m7 is running on android 4.4.2, i cannot use the IR when im using the sense TV, SO how can i check if there is really no IR signal sent. Thank you.
28th May 2014, 07:09 PM   |  #4  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 4

12 posts
More
What Device would you like to use it for? You can Check if there is any signal by using a digital camera. Hold your m7 into the cam (works best in video mode) and push any SenseTV Button.

Sent from my ME302KL using XDA Free mobile app
1st August 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #5  

12 posts
facing same issue
I have htc one dual sim .with latest updated software kitkat stock i first time tried its tv app but nothing happen .than i tried it with other remote app but nothing worked after wards i did factory reset the phone but nothing happening.(i checke it with tv and other camera phone test even remote tester instrument there is no IR blast from device) instead of that when ever i am pressing any button on tv app remote there is a sound from speakers and my notification bar get highlighted with red color
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread