FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

Change base colour of HTC sense 6 theme.

216 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By kpf16, Senior Member on 13th June 2014, 08:07 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have updated to HTC sense 6 and currently using the one of the 4 set themes. I hate the presets of colour. Is their a way to change the green etc preset colour to the old style blue in the 5.5 version of sense?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
13th June 2014, 11:28 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Topeka, Kansas
Thanks Meter: 1,308
 
Donate to Me
More
Wrong section but yes, only if you flash a custom ROM. AFAIK that's the only way

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th June 2014, 03:01 AM |#3  
threetwentyfizzle's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Albuquerque
Thanks Meter: 284
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpf16

I have updated to HTC sense 6 and currently using the one of the 4 set themes. I hate the presets of colour. Is their a way to change the green etc preset colour to the old style blue in the 5.5 version of sense?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Viper one theme by Basil3 has that option

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium HD app
14th June 2014, 03:26 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Topeka, Kansas
Thanks Meter: 1,308
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by threetwentyfizzle

Viper one theme by Basil3 has that option

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium HD app

He just updated to sense 6..I'm assuming the official update not the ROM version. He'd first need a ROM before he should even look into themes..

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th June 2014, 07:41 AM |#5  
kpf16's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag March
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Yes I have the official update so no themes in the play store then?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
15th June 2014, 08:54 AM |#6  
Sensitivity's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpf16

Yes I have the official update so no themes in the play store then?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Nope. But you have some in the settings/personalize/themes
We all hope HTC will add some more to us.
But now we have to live with these some or install costum rom.
16th June 2014, 04:12 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I didn't like any of the default sets of colour highlights, but I use a red and black wallpaper, so all the highlights being Red was an acceptable option for me.
If you use the Sense 6 Toolbox module for Xposed on a rooted device, you can set it to use all Red, Green or Blue highlights. I wouldn't be surprised if this supports custom colours sometime soon
20th June 2014, 02:28 AM |#8  
x51's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZLion

If you use the Sense 6 Toolbox module for Xposed on a rooted device, you can set it to use all Red, Green or Blue highlights. I wouldn't be surprised if this supports custom colours sometime soon

I cant find this option anywhere... what am i missing?
I have the latest sense 6 toolbox. I assumed it would be under interface mods or sense mods.. don't see it.

I like the dark color headers.. but I hate the green highlights.. if i could make them blue that would be nice.
20th June 2014, 03:46 PM |#9  
autogeek's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 216
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x51

I cant find this option anywhere... what am i missing?
I have the latest sense 6 toolbox. I assumed it would be under interface mods or sense mods.. don't see it.

I like the dark color headers.. but I hate the green highlights.. if i could make them blue that would be nice.

It's the first option under interface. Sense themes.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
1st August 2014, 08:18 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZLion

... If you use the Sense 6 Toolbox module for Xposed on a rooted device, you can set it to use all Red, Green or Blue highlights...

Perhaps I am wrong or I missed something, but after installing Toolbox 6 I did not find an option to keep the general colour in black and only change the highlight-colour to blue (like in Sense 5.5). There were only some predefined theme-colour-combinations like "blue-blue" or "black-green" or "black-orange" ...

Please HTC bring my old black/blue style back!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes