Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,892 Members 42,500 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No LTE issue

Tip us?

donnydotter
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
are you on stock AT&T some roms show 4G for lte

do a speed test if your getting above 5Mbps your on LTE
I did a speed test, and even when I was on stock it was reading 4G. This rom is showing H+. My speed tests are trash right now (>1mbps) and I am in an LTE area (Philadelphia)

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 971

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnydotter View Post
I did a speed test, and even when I was on stock it was reading 4G. This rom is showing H+. My speed tests are trash right now (>1mbps) and I am in an LTE area (Philadelphia)
I would RUU back to stock so your back on AT&T Firmware and see if it's fixed
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

donnydotter
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
I would RUU back to stock so your back on AT&T Firmware and see if it's fixed
alright I'll give that a try. Thanks a lot. I'll post later with any updates

donnydotter
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Alright it's been awhile now and I still don't have LTE connectivity. How do I find out which radio I need and how do I find my MD5 or whatever so I can help someone here help me? Thanks in advance

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 971

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnydotter View Post
Alright it's been awhile now and I still don't have LTE connectivity. How do I find out which radio I need and how do I find my MD5 or whatever so I can help someone here help me? Thanks in advance
I need fastboot getvar all results to find you a RUU
remove your serial number and IMEI from the printout
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

miketamm
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I'm having the same issue on a stock rom. It just started a few days ago. Switching it under phone information menu only works for a short time as it switches it back to wdcma preferred. I called CS and they opened a tech ticket. I'm certain this will go unresolved as most calls to CS do. I do have an older SIM so I was thinking of swapping the SIM. My wife has a HTC One M8 and hers doesn't experience the same issue.

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 971

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketamm View Post
I'm having the same issue on a stock rom. It just started a few days ago. Switching it under phone information menu only works for a short time as it switches it back to wdcma preferred. I called CS and they opened a tech ticket. I'm certain this will go unresolved as most calls to CS do. I do have an older SIM so I was thinking of swapping the SIM. My wife has a HTC One M8 and hers doesn't experience the same issue.
yes a new sim provisioned for LTE would most likely help
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

miketamm
Old
Thanks Meter 9
While I was waiting for a response I put the sim in a galaxy s3 and it worked perfect. Do you still think it might be the sim? Thanks

miketamm
Old
Thanks Meter 9
If I put in it airplane mode and then back to normal it seems work that way it should. So what is different about airplane mode versus turning the radio off and then back on? Turning the radio off and then back on does not work.