Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,641 Members 43,785 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

3.4 kernel bring-up

Tip us?

mrvek
Old
Thanks Meter 376
@kabaldan : those reports about modem crashes you have mentioned are exclusively from CM users? The only I found are on CM bug tracker. Are you perhaps aware of other, possibly from KK official testers?

thewraith420
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Hi guys. I apologize for the slightly off topic interruption but only someone who is into the kernel code would have a good chance at being able to answer my question.
I'm running my RAZR M on page plus and for that to work I need to be able to run the ics radio. Every jb version was able to use them just fine but the kk update broke that compatibility. My question is do you think it could be possible to patch the 3.4 kernel to work with the ics/jb radio? In my situation I can still use the kk bootloader do I'm thinking it might be somewhat simpler than your situation on the photon Q. Also since I'm making this post I might as well also thank you guys for working on this, really really appreciate it and even if my idea has no ground to stand I know your working on this could possibly bring a 3.4 kernel build to our jb bootloader as well. Thanks again and I won't interrupt again ☺
The Following User Says Thank You to thewraith420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]