Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,230 Members 48,246 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

🔹 Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 KitKat Lag 🔹

Tip us?

ISF
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 352

DONATE TO ME
Default 🔹 Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 KitKat Lag 🔹

So I upgraded my S4 to 4.4.2 latest build yesterday, and I noticed some nasty lag while changing menus, even when I press the home button. The battery life is quite impressive, I use Omega V26 + KT Kernel.
I have searched a lot of threads about 4.4.2 lag fix. Someone was saying something about editing the build.prop by adding a line called qemu.menu.keys=2 or something like that.
I'm wondering if you guys have found a better solution for this problem.
Thanks in advance!

Mandark52
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by raulrusescu View Post
So I upgraded my S4 to 4.4.2 latest build yesterday, and I noticed some nasty lag while changing menus, even when I press the home button. The battery life is quite impressive, I use Omega V26 + KT Kernel.
I have searched a lot of threads about 4.4.2 lag fix. Someone was saying something about editing the build.prop by adding a line called qemu.menu.keys=2 or something like that.
I'm wondering if you guys have found a better solution for this problem.
Thanks in advance!
Ok try this. In settings-developers options scroll down to find window animation scale, transition animation scale , animator duration scale. Now set this to 0.5x n see if it works. All the best.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandark52 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ISF
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 352

DONATE TO ME
Ok, i will try that, thank you!

Hit Thanks if I helped

askmogi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.4.2 Lagy and restarts

Hi all,
I experienced this yesterday when i updated to Andriod 4.4.2 of course on Samsung S4. First it kept restarting frequently, I did a factory reset. It helped a bit but not much. Still a bit lagy and it restarts lik once a day. That is so annoying cause the phone was working like a charm

hope you guys can help
thanks, *****alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays XDA ********