Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,614 Members 41,471 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from shine911: Change link to my team downloader

[ROM] [4.4.4]ParanoidAndroid 4.43

Tip us?

monstro78
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Try 1150 max 600min pegasusq. I'm like this a week now with latest PA rom and I don't have reboots. Stable as rock.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using XDA Free mobile app

AndroidOwnsAll
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Does this rom overheat quickly without doing oc? like the last update overheated my phone to quickly

monstro78
Old
Thanks Meter 116
great rom fast and smooth 2 weeks now. Great battery life. I use L theme now

thirsty for 4.45....

xo.en
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Does memswap work with this rom?
Good day.

batlin
Old
Thanks Meter 12
@up
Yeah, why not
The Following User Says Thank You to batlin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ItsHumf
Old
Thanks Meter 47
@shine911 could you add brightness controls to the next release please? I'm talking about the feature where you slide your finger across the status bar to change the brightness. It's very useful imo and the only feature I miss from cm11.

I've tried learning how to do it but I keep failing xD. There's an xposed module for it but my phone doesn't seem to play nicely with it.

Thanks.

Other than that this ROM has been my daily driver for a while and it's been very smooth and the battery life has been lasting me the whole day.

Ellins
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsHumf View Post
@shine911 could you add brightness controls to the next release please? I'm talking about the feature where you slide your finger across the status bar to change the brightness. It's very useful imo and the only feature I miss from cm11.

I've tried learning how to do it but I keep failing xD. There's an xposed module for it but my phone doesn't seem to play nicely with it.

Thanks.

Other than that this ROM has been my daily driver for a while and it's been very smooth and the battery life has been lasting me the whole day.
I'm not sure, remembering that PA is basically made closest to AOSP, with some basic features added like hover, pie, etc. However if you want more features, you can go to Vanir or Beanstalk.

acrocosm
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsHumf View Post

Thanks.

It would be nice, along with HDR support for camera!!! Alas, it's been removed from PA source. It should be possible but I don't know the skills required and also, for purists, it wouldn't be an (unofficial) PA port anymore but instead a PA based rom. So it's perplexed

xo.en
Old
(Last edited by xo.en; Today at 08:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
Ok, my opinion - this rom has some potential, i'd even tell you, that it's nice base for customisation(init's)s.
But goddamn, it lacks SO MUCH in framework..(statusbar, curtain functions known from 4.3.x'es..).. as a base for really conscious user.
Good day.

ItsHumf
Old
(Last edited by ItsHumf; Today at 11:24 PM.)
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellins View Post
I'm not sure, remembering that PA is basically made closest to AOSP, with some basic features added like hover, pie, etc. However if you want more features, you can go to Vanir or Beanstalk.
Don't get me wrong I love the minimalist/AOSP feel of PA. It's just that one feature which would complete it for me, as when I go outside I can barely see the screen as I have minimum brightness set at home, so I have to unlock my screen then find the brightness icon on quicksettings/tiles . Whereas with brightness slider I can increase brightness without unlocking the screen, and without guessing where things are in sunlight.

I would switch to beanstalk but imo it lacks the fluidity of PA.

-- If anyone can point me in right direction of how to add this by myself that would be great thanks. (I've tried but failed before)