Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Phone has to be punched to get wifi unstuck

OP Some_dude36

22nd June 2014, 06:45 PM   |  #1  
Some_dude36's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag hollow earth
Thanks Meter: 83
 
567 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
happens once a week now . Im sure something has jiggled loose . Anyone have any experience in fixing it ? Something a guy with moderat amateur electronic skills could fix? if its a ribbon then no . But maybe a loose connector to the motherboard?

Anyone ever repair this problem ?
30th July 2014, 02:17 AM   |  #2  
Some_dude36's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag hollow earth
Thanks Meter: 83
 
567 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_dude36

happens once a week now . Im sure something has jiggled loose . Anyone have any experience in fixing it ? Something a guy with moderat amateur electronic skills could fix? if its a ribbon then no . But maybe a loose connector to the motherboard?

Anyone ever repair this problem ?

Still happening . The status bar under wifi button becomes darker . not off not on . Punch the device a few times and it usually fixes the problem .


Any ideas ?
30th July 2014, 02:35 AM   |  #3  
Coug76's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag East of Seattle
Thanks Meter: 800
 
2,048 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_dude36

Still happening . The status bar under wifi button becomes darker . not off not on . Punch the device a few times and it usually fixes the problem .


Any ideas ?

If it continues subsequent to a wipe and flash to a stock type rom...

Hardware.

Sounds like that anyway. Connector if you are lucky.
2nd August 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #4  
Some_dude36's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag hollow earth
Thanks Meter: 83
 
567 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug76

If it continues subsequent to a wipe and flash to a stock type rom...

Hardware.

Sounds like that anyway. Connector if you are lucky.

is the connector accessible ? Or is it buried in crap ? Ive never attempted to take a device apart before.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes