Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,085 Members 43,822 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][CM11][Kitkat -4.4.4][PORT][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 For Canvas HD V0.12

Tip us?

vsvipul555
Old
(Last edited by vsvipul555; Yesterday at 10:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Thumbs up The Problems And the Benefits !!

I tested this awesome rom and was hugely impressed by your work. I'm only a tester yet and not a developer (maybe, in future). The main problems which i found were-
1. The sound quality is a bit noisy.
2. The camera doesn't work at all. Try adding the stock camera.
3. When the notification bar is pulled down, sim 2 appears in the bottom even if it isn't inserted (also in the lock screen). Also, when notification bar is dragged up, sim card names also appear behind the tiles. These aren't huge problems but seem to be irritating.
4. Videos work, though sluggishly.
5. Bluetooth is the most wanted feature.
6. Picture quality is a bit grainy than stock.

Overall, Bluetooth, WIP of Dual Sim and not-working Camera were the only things that pushed me back to stock 4.2.1.

But, problems were not the only results of this ROM. The main benefits that is saw in this ROM were-
1. The UI is super-smooth. No hangs.
2. In-call sound quality is better than stock. (Maybe, signal reception is better)
3. The auto-brightness problem seems to be fixed.
4. The yellowness in the display of stock ROM is fixed.

Keep up the good work and keep working constantly. All CHD owners are with you. Thumps Up!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-01-10-32-36.png
Views:	135
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	2878967  
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-08-01-10-36-44.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (48.7 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-08-01-10-52-47.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (108.6 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-08-01-10-36-39.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (73.5 KB, 92 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to vsvipul555 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shivambajaj
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsvipul555 View Post
I tested this awesome rom and was hugely impressed by your work. I'm only a tester yet and not a developer (maybe, in future). The main problems which i found were-
1. The sound quality is a bit noisy.
2. The camera doesn't work at all. Try adding the stock camera.
3. When the notification bar is pulled down, sim 2 appears in the bottom even if it isn't inserted (also in the lock screen). Also, when notification bar is dragged up, sim card names also appear behind the tiles. These aren't huge problems but seem to be irritating.
4. Videos work, though sluggishly.
5. Bluetooth is the most wanted feature.
6. Picture quality is a bit grainy than stock.

Overall, Bluetooth, WIP of Dual Sim and not-working Camera were the only things that pushed me back to stock 4.2.1.

But, problems were not the only results of this ROM. The main benefits that is saw in this ROM were-
1. The UI is super-smooth. No hangs.
2. In-call sound quality is better than stock. (Maybe, signal reception is better)
3. The auto-brightness problem seems to be fixed.
4. The yellowness in the display of stock ROM is fixed.

Keep up the good work and keep working constantly. All CHD owners are with you. Thumps Up!!!
I think....you're wrong in a few places...when I used cm 11 v0.12... The cam worked properly/perfectly although no video recording
But the system hanged a lot .....
High definition videos...Dont run...unless u use the video player embedded in uc browser....the HD videos...don't run on stock video player....that comes with the rom
Games kinda lag a lot
But the feel of the android 4.4 thrills

Thanks kash! uve taken our device to another level

Sent from my GOOGLE NEXUS 5 using XDA Free mobile app

vsvipul555
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivambajaj View Post
I think....you're wrong in a few places...when I used cm 11 v0.12... The cam worked properly/perfectly although no video recording
But the system hanged a lot .....
High definition videos...Dont run...unless u use the video player embedded in uc browser....the HD videos...don't run on stock video player....that comes with the rom
Games kinda lag a lot
But the feel of the android 4.4 thrills

Thanks kash! uve taken our device to another level

Sent from my GOOGLE NEXUS 5 using XDA Free mobile app
When i tried, Camera didn't work and i used only the stock video player (gallery). Didn't try any games and btw i was talking only about the smoothness of the UI. There were no hangs or lags in the UI. I'll try installing it again to test camera and games.........
Tags
cm11 a116, cm11 canvas hd