Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,554 Members 36,215 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How To unbrick LG P714 -Help-

Tip us?

rafaelluik
Old
(Last edited by rafaelluik; 1st July 2014 at 11:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 27
There's no v20 ROM for L7 II until right now while I'm writing this message (and it's just a name that indicates the version for that specific model - e.g. v10 is ICS and v20 is JB in P700, while v10 is JB in P710 - so don't try to compare them in any way).

You simply flashed the wrong firmware, you flashed the firmware of another LG model in your phone, probably a L7 I ROM via KDZ.

The bad news is until today I found no way to fix the phone, see my topic: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2743453

maxx_hr
Old
Thanks Meter 25
OK

On this link (maby) you can find another way to flash KDZ: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51612244

Yes, you must change some things to work, but this is the last chance for your device.

And I remember that i was read one similar post before few months, for L7 II, but i can't find it anymore. In that post someone describe how to resolve his bricked phone problem, with link to post where he was find solution how to succesfully flash firmware... this post you cant find in LG L3 II - 5 - 7 II section.
So, just keep trying, and please, share with us what you do. If you dont understand procedure, just ask, and maby I have (or someone else) answer.

Good luck

rafaelluik
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Hi thanks for the suggestion...

It looks like the phone isn't able to enter Download Mode (required for FlashTool?), because it always turn on in emergency... Or am I doing something wrong? I'm not sure about the key combination for L7 II, I can't find it anywhere...

maxx_hr
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelluik View Post
Hi thanks for the suggestion...

It looks like the phone isn't able to enter Download Mode (required for FlashTool?), because it always turn on in emergency... Or am I doing something wrong? I'm not sure about the key combination for L7 II, I can't find it anywhere...
Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...24&postcount=2

rafaelluik
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx_hr View Post
It doesn't work. It goes straight to emergency mode. And those instructions are in a L3 II topic, what if the combination for L7 II is different (involves the hotkey IDK)?

maxx_hr
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
It doesn't work. It goes straight to emergency mode. And those instructions are in a L3 II topic, what if the combination for L7 II is different (involves the hotkey IDK)?
I think emergency mode is download mode...

IGGYVIP
Old
Thanks Meter 226

DONATE TO ME
Default ;)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx_hr View Post
I think emergency mode is download mode...
Quote:
Originally Posted by flomix77 View Post
My original phone firmware is V10A_09.kdz and the kdz updater shows a error if i try install it T.T
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=10
THERE IS A REASON THANKS BUTTON IS HERE

I NEED HELP WITH THIS THREAD LG E430

ALL TIME FAVOURITE DAILY OG MILESTONE GSM
Kernel OR 2ndboot 2.6.32.60-cust-gcc9164c
Rom CM9
Custom OC 1100Mhz 75Vsel

Dual Boot UBUNTU 14 / WINDOWS 7
NEED ROOT ? TRY VROOT YOUTUBE GUIDE
MY GUIDE ON HOW TO GET QUICK ANSWERS
DETAILS !!! *i need detailed details to help you

Pecan6
Old
(Last edited by Pecan6; 2nd August 2014 at 10:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Is it emergency/downloading mode?

When i want to get in emergency/download mode, on the screen appears this blue stripes.
IGGYVIP i try your guide, but when i want flash KDZ, it is the same result as all. (IP PARAM: 0 etc.)

It is possible, that my phone will ok?