Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][JUN-30] HTC ONE X ENDEAVORU [OFFICIAL] 1.3.6 AOSB Project-The End of The Line

Tip us?

Rowlf
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbarcelo View Post
I've want to test Xposed module Wake gestures.
For sure I want the double tap to wake functionality but, I'm concern about battery consumption.
I've installed the module but original kernel does not support it.
Does anyone tried this module?
If yes:
What about the battery consumption?
Which kernel did you use?
Is there any chance to implement that feature on the ROM in future versions?
Slide2Wake(S2W) & Double-Tap-2-Wake(DT2W) doesn't have significant impact on battery.
I had 1.3.5 and iirc the kernel supports it. You just need to download Trickstermod from
playstore and enable s2w+s2s from the app.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rowlf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fbarcelo
Old
(Last edited by fbarcelo; 22nd July 2014 at 12:47 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrokreep View Post
Has anyone else had issues with launchers not sticking after boot? Nova launcher isn't even listed after I reboot even though it is set to always use nova. I have to set either one of the launchers that come with the rom or the google launcher. Many apps just randomly crash as well, especially the dialer. The other thing I have noticed is IMMENSE battery drain, my screen brightness is set to the lowest possible with no auto brightness on and in less than 45min my battery has gone from 100% to 65%. Everything is flashed correctly and I'm not using a custom kernel. Anyone else have these issues?

And it would be awesome if the back button could be configured.
I'm using Nova Launcher too and does not have this issue.
Did you restored launcher from backup or installed?

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowlf View Post
Slide2Wake(S2W) & Double-Tap-2-Wake(DT2W) doesn't have significant impact on battery.
I had 1.3.5 and iirc the kernel supports it. You just need to download Trickstermod from
Will try that one, thanks a lot

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowlf View Post
Swap to wake is already implemented as an option on the rom whithout need to install another app.
And in the Trickstermod I couldn't find the option to activate double tap to wake.

Do I missed something?

astrokreep
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
I'm using Nova Launcher too and does not have this issue.
Did you restored launcher from backup or installed?[COLOR="Silver"]
In fact I did both, a restore and a fresh install. However I think I may have found out why, the APK installer installed it to the SD card and not the phone memory, as a result no Nova on boot. I have since reflashed another rom and I no longer have these issues.

afero1711
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrokreep View Post
In fact I did both, a restore and a fresh install. However I think I may have found out why, the APK installer installed it to the SD card and not the phone memory, as a result no Nova on boot. I have since reflashed another rom and I no longer have these issues.
Try move nova launcher.apk to pri-app on system folder using root explorer and dont forget to set correct primission

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

astrokreep
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Nova

Thanks for the suggestion, but I found what the issues was and have since moved to a different Rom altogether. I just had too many issues using this Rom and the battery drain was the worst I have experienced yet. But it looks like it is a great Rom none the less.

Rowlf
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:

Swap to wake is already implemented as an option on the rom whithout need to install another app.
And in the Trickstermod I couldn't find the option to activate double tap to wake.

Do I missed something?
No, nothing you missed. DT2W need custom kernel, only S2W/S2S is implemented in AOSP roms.
You could use PowerCore/Next/Faux/Ionlyx kernel to get DT2W.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rowlf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aburayan2005
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by aburayan2005 View Post
After every call screen dailer goes black. Can't cancel the call or turn speakers on. Any suggestion Pls.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
Guys, I did search through XDA threads, and find work around for black screen on call. It's a proximity sensor issue mentioned on CM thread for HOX. The work around is using Rezound proximity celebrator from Play store and set it to match your use. BTW my working settings is 75/25.
I hope it will help.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
---------------------------------------------------------------
Device : HOX
Hboot : 1.39
Rom : ARHD 33.1 + Mods + Ported Sense 6
Software : 4.18.401.3
Recovery : TWRP 2.6.3.0

---------------------------------------------------------------
Device : SGS2 GT-I9100
Rom : NeatROM 5.9
Kernel : DorimanX 8.43v98
Recovery : CWM v6.0.4.7-StanTRC

The Following User Says Thank You to aburayan2005 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]