Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more
Post Reply

[Q] Is it possible to unlock the SGH-t599n?

OP 10114jose

24th January 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Stockton
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
I have the Metro PCS version of this phone. Can I flash a T-mobile rom, or is there a way to unlock it with root?
24th January 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #2  
mauam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,839
 
4,343 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10114jose

I have the Metro PCS version of this phone. Can I flash a T-mobile rom, or is there a way to unlock it with root?



Some users reported that can be unlocked with "Cydiaimpactor", but don't ask me what is or how it work, cause I really don't know. Search on google or on xda. Good luck
24th January 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Stockton
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauam


Some users reported that can be unlocked with "Cydiaimpactor", but don't ask me what is or how it work, cause I really don't know. Search on google or on xda. Good luck

I rooted with cydia impactor. I don't think I can unlock with cydia impactor.
12th February 2014, 07:09 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Unlock metro pcs t599n
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10114jose

I rooted with cydia impactor. I don't think I can unlock with cydia impactor.

Any updates on unlocking t599n ?? I was able to root it using cydia impactor but not able to unlock it yet ..
I would appreciate if anyone could help.
15th February 2014, 05:58 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Stockton
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by smanandhar

Any updates on unlocking t599n ?? I was able to root it using cydia impactor but not able to unlock it yet ..
I would appreciate if anyone could help.

Nope.
2nd August 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Flag Ongwediva
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Thumbs up Unlocked SGH-T599N MetroPCS
Quote:
Originally Posted by smanandhar

Any updates on unlocking t599n ?? I was able to root it using cydia impactor but not able to unlock it yet ..
I would appreciate if anyone could help.

I managed to unlock one!! After rooting it with Cydia Impactor, I unlocked it with the Octoplus box. Had to run the unlock twice and after second unlock I reinserted the battery and input eight zeros to unlock and it worked!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes