Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,847 Members 53,464 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [help] MyPhone Cyclone MT6582

Tip us?

uopuh7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [help] MyPhone Cyclone MT6582

gud day devs.

Ive root my device using vroot.exe using my desktop then install MT6582 repartition.apk(which I found on somewhere in my facebook groups)
then, tap the 1.5gb internal storage and reboot it into stock recovery mode. Then, I select to wipe/factory reset. After that Ive been stuck in android robot with something electricity on its belly.

Can anyone help me to fix this?

Ive tried to install CWM via SP Flash tool to create back up and restore but it doesnt work.

I tried also to wipe/factory reset on CWM but still not working.

This device is newly released here in PH. So thats why, I cant find any stock rom as of now.

Sorry for my bad english

aafranciscoee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Same problem here, did you already fix yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uopuh7 View Post
gud day devs.

Ive root my device using vroot.exe using my desktop then install MT6582 repartition.apk(which I found on somewhere in my facebook groups)
then, tap the 1.5gb internal storage and reboot it into stock recovery mode. Then, I select to wipe/factory reset. After that Ive been stuck in android robot with something electricity on its belly.

Can anyone help me to fix this?

Ive tried to install CWM via SP Flash tool to create back up and restore but it doesnt work.

I tried also to wipe/factory reset on CWM but still not working.

This device is newly released here in PH. So thats why, I cant find any stock rom as of now.

Sorry for my bad english
-Same problem here and phone model, did you already fixed your phone?