Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,220 Members 44,745 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]{4.4.4}Validus by GZRoms [exhilarate - sgh-i577][AOSP]

Tip us?

shawnbrennan55
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by InkSlinger420 View Post
I noticed #1 as well, not sure about lock screen widget, depends on which you use (I never use cLock), blacklisting hover can be done by either long pressing the notification or going into settings/apps and choosing blacklist.,you can choose peek, hover, etc...I am no longer on this ROM nor the team (no big deal so don't ask) as I have now started a project completely of my own doing...I will keep up on the threads, but if any new releases drop for the device, they will not be done by myself...Its a GREAT ROM and GREAT team, but I have ventured out into my own for awhile to see what I can do...
Good luck on your new adventure and keep us Exhilarate users in the loop if you continue to develop for this device.
Samsung Exhilarate (SGH-i577)
ROM: CarbonRom | Kernel: Uber | GApps: PA Mini | Recovery: PhilZ Touch 6.08.8 (CWM 6.0.4.6) | Baseband: UCAMK1
Asus Transformer Pad (TF300T)
ROM: SlimKAT | Kernel: Geass7 | GApps: PA Full | Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0 | Bootloader: 10.6.1.27.5
Asus MeMo Pad Smart 10" (ME301T)
ROM: Beanstalk | Kernel: Stock | GApps: PA Full | Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.1 | Bootloader: 10.6.1.31
The Following User Says Thank You to shawnbrennan55 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

InkSlinger420
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2045

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnbrennan55 View Post
Good luck on your new adventure and keep us Exhilarate users in the loop if you continue to develop for this device.
I'm still doing stuff for the device as I still own it, just not with gzr or Validus...again, its a great ROM, and they may decide to continue on with blind builds, not really sure..but yes, I will be building my new project for the i577,blaze and n7 flo..its not ready for public release, but I will keep all in the loop when it is,..but feel free to continue using this great ROM, or any other that performs well on the device for that matter, the greatest thing about this open source devving is the amount of choices a user could really have.......
*Bringing the greatness of Validus to a device near you*

shawnbrennan55
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by InkSlinger420 View Post
I noticed #1 as well, not sure about lock screen widget, depends on which you use (I never use cLock), blacklisting hover can be done by either long pressing the notification or going into settings/apps and choosing blacklist.,you can choose peek, hover, etc...I am no longer on this ROM nor the team (no big deal so don't ask) as I have now started a project completely of my own doing...I will keep up on the threads, but if any new releases drop for the device, they will not be done by myself...Its a GREAT ROM and GREAT team, but I have ventured out into my own for awhile to see what I can do...
Finally got cLock to work after messing around with some lockscreen widget options

A few more random questions if you have a second or two. I've done a bunch of looking for both of these with no luck...

1)Have you ever found a way to adjust/increase phone speaker volume on the Exhilarate? Seems to be in issue with all KK ROMs.
2)Do you happen to know of an app or some other way to easily view all blacklist preferences other than opening the indivdual app settings?
Samsung Exhilarate (SGH-i577)
ROM: CarbonRom | Kernel: Uber | GApps: PA Mini | Recovery: PhilZ Touch 6.08.8 (CWM 6.0.4.6) | Baseband: UCAMK1
Asus Transformer Pad (TF300T)
ROM: SlimKAT | Kernel: Geass7 | GApps: PA Full | Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0 | Bootloader: 10.6.1.27.5
Asus MeMo Pad Smart 10" (ME301T)
ROM: Beanstalk | Kernel: Stock | GApps: PA Full | Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.1 | Bootloader: 10.6.1.31
Tags
4.4, exhilarate, kitkat, sgh-i577, validus